mtbr member

YOUR LAST CRASH: How was it?

After a massive crash in 2004 and long reconstructive surgery I still loving the sport. Please share your stories here. We are bonded by joy and suffering alike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017

When we got to this jump there was a family hanging out on it, so We had to stop. I elected to go back and hit it once they moved, my buddy decides to film it. While I am heading back up the trail he says to another friend ďI kinda hope he crashes so I can get it on video.Ē (I have a history of dramatic crashes)

https://youtu.be/O7xWiNDQWmQ

mtbr member
    That was awesome. Iím glad you are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly of Kent
    What road is that?

Seems like an unnecessarily large water diversion structure.

Death from Below.

@njcshreds
    Crashed on Monday and still a little sore today. Hit a drop and landed a little off balance. I think my back tire hit the lip. I must have hit the brakes (I think) and then got catapulted off the bike and OTB. My buddies were surprised I stood up after that one. I remember being in the air long enough to think about how if I broke my collar bone my fiancee would kill me (we're getting married in 6 weeks).

I'm a little sore in the midsection but otherwise OK now. I'm mostly nursing my bruised ego and am bummed I didn't have the GoPro with me nor were my buddies filming anything. I know the video would have been fantastic.
    Instagram = @njcshreds
    '17 Kona Big Kahuna
    '08 Kona Cowan
    '05 Kona Cowan
    '05 Kona Stab Supreme
    '06 Kona Lisa HT (hers)

mtbr member
    Back in February. I went down during a night ride on a rocky, off-chamber descent. I lost the front end, and ended up falling down on my left side still clipped-in. I landed on a big rock and cracked some ribs. It was the first time in forever that I'd had the wind knocked out of me...forgot how much that sucked.

Professional Crastinator
    Did something happen to the other "Your Last Crash - How Was It?" thread?

That was my score card!

-F
    It's never easier - you just go faster.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleas View Post

That was my score card!

-F
    It was banned alone my former HTR4EVR account for spamming reasons. Probably hacked. I have been out this forums for more than 6 months. Tapatalk stoped loading the threads and showed a you have been banned flag.

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Duke View Post
    What road is that?

It is the double track/service road portion at the bottom of the Aspen Draw trail on Mt Lemmon in Tucson AZ. It has multiple trail features along that section: optional drops, some rollers that can be rolled or jumped, etc... that bridge is popular to use as a jump.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    it hurt

mtbr member

That was my score card!

-F
    Loved the -F score.

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber252 View Post
    When we got to this jump there was a family hanging out on it, so We had to stop. I elected to go back and hit it once they moved, my buddy decides to film it. While I am heading back up the trail he says to another friend ďI kinda hope he crashes so I can get it on video.Ē (I have a history of dramatic crashes)

https://youtu.be/O7xWiNDQWmQ
    You were laughing as you hit the ground!! I love mountain bikers.... hahahah

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    My last crash cracked my front triangle on my ole trusty steed. My *new* bike is at the house but I'm relacing one of the wheels and it is taking a while (one of the down-sides to being an expat)... This means I can't ride the new bike. Anyway, I think I've decided to retire the old bike so until I can ride the new bike, I had no choice but to go ahead and :::GASP::: repair the carbon fiber frame BY MYSELF with no experience other than Youtube. I'm about 300 miles in and I got about 2 or 3 rides left before my new wheel arrives; so far there are no soft spots and the coin tapping sounds good. (I'm still debating on whether to retire the bike or buy a new front triangle.)

I'm sure if it fails it will end up here at some point in time but here's to hoping it makes it two more rides!

Stupid? Yes - but it beats not riding!

V-Shaped Rut
    Got one on video today, haha! Loose in the corner and washed out the front. OTB I went.

mtbr member
    That speed with no pads.., Super Hero.

mtbr member
    Jul 2018
    About a month or two ago, I went to the Soquel Demonstration Forest for the 1st time and rode the Flow Trail Blind with a not very capable bike. I ended up washing out on the 2nd section on one turn without pads. Got a big scrape that was black from the dirt. Wasnít too bad.

V-Shaped Rut
    Posted in the passion thread, but I got distracted by good parking lot conversation and left my pads in the car. I wear g-form kneepads only. It would have saved me a knee scrape but in any case the 'damage' from that crash was a tiny bit of skin on the knee and right elbow. I grew up doing wrestling and jiu-jitsu, I'm good at falling if that's a skill, lol!

The park I don't see it as such a big deal, it's mostly smooth trails but some of the 'all mountain' stuff I ride now like Tokul and Tiger Mountain in WA state (google for some vids) is gnarly enough that I should probably get some real knee and elbow pads.

The perfessor
    - broke my collarbone almost 3 years ago.......still have a touch of numbness (a side effect from surgery) and because of my age (55), I started resistance training this past year to get some strength back into my upper body.........
    Rigid 29er Ti SS / 29er SC Tallboy AL / Paketa Magnesium Road Bike

mtbr member
    What road is that?

Your front range is showing.... some people/trail managers actually like building challenging trails with jump features

Formerly of Kent
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetdoctor View Post
    Your front range is showing.... some people/trail managers actually like building challenging trails with jump features
    Iím not making any judgements about jumps. Jumps are great.

But that looks like a Forest Service road. Itís wide enough to drive down.

Death from Below.

mtbr member
    Iím not making any judgements about jumps. Jumps are great.

But that looks like a Forest Service road. Itís wide enough to drive down.

I was just kidding with ya

mtbr member

Couple of months ago. I went riding after my eye exam. I decided to go on the ramp to try the 24 inches drop, couldnít lift my front and went OTB on the pavement and got some shiners before going on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No known cure
    I was entering a clandestine trail hidden by two juvenile cedar trees. Instead of walking into the trail as I normally do, I rode through. Both handlebar ends caught on branches and I fell over sideways clipped in at a dead stop. My ribs caught a watermelon sized rock.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

Gnar? I didn't see it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacha Wacha Wacha View Post
    I'm sure if it fails it will end up here at some point in time but here's to hoping it makes it two more rides!
    Made it through my rides without cracking the frame!

On my first ride on the new bike, went OTB. One subluxation in my rib and a nasty calf bruise and a battle scar on the new rig!

Good first ride.

SR Suntour
    May 2006
    Crashed at Keystone a little over a week ago. My leg is still swollen and bruised from the knee to my toes (hurt both palms and just below my knee despite having knee pads on as they must've moved just enough or saved me from a total leg break). Here's a video: Instagram
    SR Suntour guru. envelo rep.

http://www.instagram.com/darkins44

mtbr member
    Wow, that was hard. We wish you a quick recovery.

mtbr member
    Last mishap worth mentioning was last October, when the girlfriend going downhill slammed on her breaks in front of me and to avoid her I went off the trail and floated above my bike as I endowed down a hill then landed hard on my saddle. my tailbone has never felt the same since
    Sabrina and I enjoy mountain biking and have been recording our adventures. Check out our adventures on Youtube

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sending It Softly View Post
    Last mishap worth mentioning was last October, when the girlfriend going downhill slammed on her breaks in front of me and to avoid her I went off the trail and floated above my bike as I endowed down a hill then landed hard on my saddle. my tailbone has never felt the same since
    Now where's the video of THAT???
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Sack! View Post
    Remember, there's always quilting and knitting if pedalling becomes too tough.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    Now where's the video of THAT???
    That was before we got a go pro for Christmas.

The only video of me getting injured is when I was flying down hill trying to keep up with a random but awesome MTBer and I caught an inside tree on a down hill turn with my shoulder and it stopped my momentum.

The video is called The Pines | Triumphant Return

It is the last trail of the video, when I went solo after Sabrina got tired. it is the spot where I say "Tree!" after and keep going.

nothing to exciting but the bruise was nice and I cannot sleep with my arm above my head anymore LOL
    Sabrina and I enjoy mountain biking and have been recording our adventures. Check out our adventures on Youtube

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Fatty View Post
    Crashed at Keystone a little over a week ago. My leg is still swollen and bruised from the knee to my toes (hurt both palms and just below my knee despite having knee pads on as they must've moved just enough or saved me from a total leg break). Here's a video: Instagram
    Oww! Nice trail but that ground looks hard. Knee pads for the win. To a speedy recovery and good riding my friend

mtbr member
    Feb 2017
    Most recent... Fought my way up a root covered 30% grade only to trap my left foot under a root hidden in leaves at the very top. Managed to stay upright for the longest time. First trying to dismount to the right, but the saddle was up and my foot wouldn't quite reach the ground, then to the left which resulted in a slow motion fall, face plant and 30' tumble down the hill. No significant injuries, but no doubt would have been hilarious if there were anyone there to see it. Most "massive" crash however, came from the business end of a 2003 Chevy pickup traveling 30 mph. There was nothing funny about that one.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sapva View Post
    Most recent... Fought my way up a root covered 30% grade only to trap my left foot under a root hidden in leaves at the very top. Managed to stay upright for the longest time. First trying to dismount to the right, but the saddle was up and my foot wouldn't quite reach the ground, then to the left which resulted in a slow motion fall, face plant and 30' tumble down the hill. No significant injuries, but no doubt would have been hilarious if there were anyone there to see it. Most "massive" crash however, came from the business end of a 2003 Chevy pickup traveling 30 mph. There was nothing funny about that one.
    Sounds like quite the tumble that ended in one of those awkward quick look-around's to see if anyone witness the moment. As for the truck I hope it was not to serious.

mtbr member
    Bruised sternum, cracked rib and I didn't even manage to return the favor to the tree involved.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Barely in control
    About two weeks ago, went otb on a techy descent when I didn't notice how big the pocket was in front of a sizeable root. My tire just planted there and I had too much weight on the front wheel to get out of it. It was slow motion because when I saw what was coming I pushed forward with my arms and fought it. The fork bottomed out and instead of being thrown over the bars, it happened a lot slower.

Had some sore wrists for about 15 minutes.

I get out of some crashes by muscling my way through stuff - something I learned watching the Friday Fail videos Pinkbike puts together. A lot of those crashes could be avoided if the rider used some upper body strength. I think giving in is the worst thing you can do.

Professional Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by natas1321 View Post
    Bruised sternum, cracked rib and I didn't even manage to return the favor to the tree involved.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
    Sounds like an August crash.
    Those trees can be pretty tough. Heal well!

-F

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    ****ing painful. Torn shoulder tendons are no joke, I'd rather break a bone.

V-Shaped Rut
    This was a few weeks back. I was doing a demo day and couldn't get the AM-ish bikes I was wanting to demo. Instead I ended up taking a 110mm 29er trail bike. Took it on a black jump line I'd never done before. The bike actually descended really FAST. But the geo was not what I was used to, ran out of talent with not enough bike to save me, haha!

The arm is all healed up, have similar rash still 3 weeks later on my back.

FWIW I've done the line again on my hardtail. Slower, with pads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YOUR LAST CRASH: How was it?-crashdamage.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2016
    I had one recent off from a downed tree midway through a downhill with obscured sightlines. Helps to take a test lap before giving it the beans.

mtbr member
    I crashed hard on a nothing section of Turkey Knob trail at Dupont almost a year ago. Didn't break anything, but my shoulder has been sore ever since. I always seem to crash on the easy spots. My worst one was about 6-7 years ago at Dupont, when I crashed on Reasonover Creek and dislocated my shoulder. That took a nice trip to the ER to the tune of about $7,000. Finally ended up having surgery to get my full range of motion back.
    Friends don let friends ride road bikes.
    http://www.facebook.com/mikebmiller

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by big_slacker View Post
    This was a few weeks back. I was doing a demo day and couldn't get the AM-ish bikes I was wanting to demo. Instead I ended up taking a 110mm 29er trail bike. Took it on a black jump line I'd never done before. The bike actually descended really FAST. But the geo was not what I was used to, ran out of talent with not enough bike to save me, haha!

The arm is all healed up, have similar rash still 3 weeks later on my back.

FWIW I've done the line again on my hardtail. Slower, with pads. Name:  1F9DA3F6-8543-4070-A9B9-EF53338E3931.jpeg
Views: 498
Size:  52.5 KB
    You need to do your laundry. Or at least go fold it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Schulze View Post
    I get out of some crashes by muscling my way through stuff - something I learned watching the Friday Fail videos Pinkbike puts together. A lot of those crashes could be avoided if the rider used some upper body strength. I think giving in is the worst thing you can do.
    I found myself in one of those situations yesterday. Cruising down a fire road about 20mph and it turned into a double track trail with fist sized rocks. I started floating, braked, floated more and drifted 1í off the trail riding over knee high bushes with the same fist sized rocks. I was still floating, kinda fish tailing with my front and rear wheels out of control, and there was a point I thought well hereís where I just jump and lay the bike down. But then I thought nope, not crashing today and just held firm for a couple seconds with light braking until I smoothed it out and got back on the trail and in control. The difference that made me not crash was literally willpower, refusing to give in.

V-Shaped Rut
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    You need to do your laundry. Or at least go fold it.
    I don't even know what you're talking about. I put my clothes in the magical hamper and they show back up clean in the closet a few days later. Sometimes they show up clean in a basket like that and sit for a day or two, but then the magic kicks back in and they're in the closet. Just takes patience sometimes.

mtbr member
    Sounds like an August crash.
    Those trees can be pretty tough. Heal well!

-F
    Live and learn and ride another day.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_slacker View Post
    I don't even know what you're talking about. I put my clothes in the magical hamper and they show back up clean in the closet a few days later. Sometimes they show up clean in a basket like that and sit for a day or two, but then the magic kicks back in and they're in the closet. Just takes patience sometimes.
    Laundry basket in the background.

mtbr member
    Well, as I was riding the fancy carbon fiber FS I treated myself to when I turned 50, I went over some large roots. As my rigid 29+ generally rolls over these types of things without any drama, I was quite surprised as my fork merely compressed, my front tire stopped and I was quickly tossed sideways onto the ground. Fortunately, I was able to chuckle about it and proceed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    After a couple of semi fallow years due to you G family I went and treated myself to a new bike. Took new bike to a bike park and and on the second run down the hill I rolled off a drop pitching myself OTB and landing on head. Had to be stretched off to hospital where I was told I have a fractured T11 vertabra.

Wife is not best pleased!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    After the past 4 days practicing wheelies, I got launched of the side of my bike once, and looped out as well. Lucky they were both on grass. Would have had some road-rash and a very sore tailbone if I happened to fall while on the street.

I will prevail goddammit!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    My last crash was last night and it was fairly spectacular. As I was flying over the bars into high grass, I turned my face to the left at the last second. My hands/arms did some good work, but the right side of my face hit...something. Instant numbness and a stunned sensation, plus blood. The blunt impact gashed my face (near sideburn area). Questioable for stitches, but I opted for butterfly bandages. My neck is a little stiff and my right shoulder is slightly sore. But the bike is fine!

mtbr member
    Sep 2018
    I survived mine. I was going downhill and was purposefully going slow since it was very muddy. I hit a turn and tried to slow down but was losing control. My only option was either hit a tree or turn the handlebars and go over them. I picked going over the bars in an instant. Figured the trail would be better to land on since it was muddy. So needless to say I crashed and lived.

mtbr member
    Aug 2018
    I crashed yesterday at about mile 8 last turn of the ride tell the path that leads back to the road ( another mile home). Go to cross the creek and there is a real sandy spot then sand stone bottom coming down hill. Somehow the bike spun out in the sand and I was falling down the bank hopping on one foot trying to get free of the bike which didnít work for me this time. Ended up banging my knee in the sandstone and other then that just had sand everywhere. My gloves saved my hands. A jogger witnessed it the only person I saw the whole day on the trail. I have a pretty good record of landing in my feet in my crashes with my hopping technique.

The day before I was messing around with the bike I just bought turned around in the street by my house and my pants got caught in the chain. I stopped but tipped the wrong way and fell over right in the street just like I was clipped in. Jumped up hoping no one saw lol

V-Shaped Rut
    So on wednesday I rode one of the gnarliest trails in the area (for the PacNW folks, Predator on Tiger Mt) with no issues. The next day I do a short after work ride on one of the local flow trails (Flow State at Raging River) and I was like 10 seconds from the end of the ride. It was kinda slick but I'm on my big bike with 2.6" tires and I'm ripping it pretty good for me. I come out of a berm and just lose the rear FAST. Falling without injury is one of my skills from wrestling and jujitsu. But this time I had zero time to react as I washed out and slammed hard into the ground on my left side. My shoulder and upper arm took the hit but are completely uninjured. All the force transferred to my upper ribs.

I knew it was gonna hurt, just hoping for no cracked ribs. As it turns out, no cracked ribs. I'm just gonna be sore for a bit and have to hit up Zwift for a week or two.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I've had 2 bad crashes. The first started with too much speed and ended with a knee strike to a rock. The resulting cut festered for 2.5 months before finally threatening to go septic. I went in for IV antibiotics at that point.
    The 2nd was last summer when riding a brand-new, too-small bike and hooked the front wheel on a giant invisible root (I have gone around/over that root a dozen times before but not that time... ) I somersaulted OTB and landed on my butt. About 280 nano seconds later my bike, which had also perfectly somersaulted over the root, planted it's uncut steerer tube in my mouth.
    Teeth were spat and an unpleasant 1.5miles pedaled back to my truck, followed by the equally unpleasant task of presenting myself to my wife for a (2nd) trip to the ER!
    Several bone grafts later and I'm hoping I'll get the bone built up around the the grafts to be able get some implants.

'Could have lost an eye' is my best spin.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    My last crash was in a word "stupid". It's been too wet here to ride trails so I decided to hit a local gravel road the other night. It's about 10 miles from the house so I rode over there as it was getting dark. I knew at least half of the ride would be in the dark, but it's just some road and gravel so I only threw my wife's bar light on the bike and headed out. As it was starting to get dark, it occurred to me that I had no idea the last time that light had been charged and I started to worry that it might die on me if I used it too much. As a result, I decided to run it on low unless I was descending. It was full on dark by the time I got to the gravel. As I was approaching the transition to gravel, I grabbed my bottle to get a drink. The 1st 1/4 mile or so of this road is completely flat and usually smooth as butter. As I headed over the transition at 15+ mph while drinking from my bottle (with the light still on low), I find myself in the middle of about 1000 (ok maybe 50) GIANT 8" deep pot holes. I almost go OTB and end up with the left grip in my armpit as I'm trying to save it. It didn't work. covered in mud, scraped up elbow and reopened the knee that should have had stitches as the result of an SM100 crash 3 weeks ago... After that one, the doc had said to expect 6 weeks for it to heal. I guess the 6 week clock has been reset.

mtbr member
    Wet roots. You never know when you hit them and youíll never forget you did.

Professional Crastinator
    Threw myself on the ground this morning.
    6am
    dark
    ~5mph
    Right pedal somehow got caught/snagged on a root (parallel to the trail, mind you) so I instinctively just yanked the bike loose without stopping.
    I guess it was some kind of adrenaline-fueled super-human yank because it let go and I just flew off to the left.
    My left knee hit the hardest, roughest spot around and it felt like it was bleeding all over, but when I shined my light on it there was nothing. It wasn't even really very dirty.
    Weird.

Let's hope that's it for this year.

-F

mtbr member
    YOUR LAST CRASH: How was it?-img_9575.jpgYOUR LAST CRASH: How was it?-img_9576.jpg

Vail Outlier RockShox Enduro. Last stage sitting in 6th, 50 yards from the finish line. Ended up in 7th by 0.2 seconds and 5 seconds out of 5th. Brand new shorts destroyed, 5 stitches, and it took me 20 minutes to find my keys, CC, DL, that were in that pocket.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Ouchy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Candlestick Maker
    Last crash was not a ton of fun, but the ride was. Front wheel wash out at high speed. Otb, onto arm and hip. 12" bruise on my hip and lots of blood for the remaining 20 miles of the ride.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    baker

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Not bad considering the damage done to my helmet. Low speed OTB at Highland and my head found the ground.

YOUR LAST CRASH: How was it?-highland-crash-2.jpg

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    End of ride wheelies thru the parking lot of the state park. My trust in the rear brake has become absolute, but when I went to upshift, my finger was not in its place for a second. A second was all it took for that rear wheel to get out. I must have lost the instinct to step out the back, cuz I rode that wheelie right on to my ass. Dual scraped and bruised upper but cheeks and a pair of ripe swellbows I just know will be a joy at work tomorrow. To my credit, I sprung up instantly and rode off like it was all part of the plan. This is the long way of saying the SRAM gripshift my fatbike was specced with is getting swapped for a proper trigger shift.
    15 nomad c
    16 skookum

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Only one this year and it was on the second ride of the season. Coming around a r/h turn fast and hit an unexpected root that guides me right off the right side of the trail and into the trunk of a small tree.
    The bike stops dead and I get launched right off the left side of it. I do a half barrel roll in the air and land on the other side of the trail on my back on wet leaves. I slide about 4 feet to a stop.

A slight scrape on my calf was all I had to show for my efforts. No pain. Luckily.
    In an effort to remind me who was the boss, the bike was still standing in the spot where it stopped.

mtbr member
    Low speed crawling through a technical rocky section, pulled off an amazing track-stand, got realigned to the trail, and when I put pressure on the forward pedal to get moving, I tipped over...
    Salsa Timberjack SS
    -Gears give me headaches

mtbr member
    Coming around a sweeping right hand turn and let my front wheel get little too far over and got over on the soft part of the shoulder. Front wheel washed, from what my friend behind me told me my shoulder was the first thing that hit the ground although it was my hand and shin that hurt. Got some scratches, doubled up on a goose egg on my shin from the day before but came out pretty good/lucky.

mtbr member
    A dumbest stuff on wheels episode: Passing a narrow gap between oak trees got the handlebar stuck in one of them and it sent me OTB.

mtbr member
    Oct 2018
    Think I went all last season without a major off, but here I am again, less than a week after the hardest slam of my life. 2 miles in, new trigger shifter is the goods, finally working out the whiplash from last weekend. Coming down a slight grade with no real features, I took a hand off just long enough to get at my bitevalve. With all the new leaves I never saw the chunk of rotten limb that sent the front wheel left and my sorry carcass right onto my frogged up elbow. Battle hardened, I shook it off but the real damage was to my der hanger. Straightened it enough to get third gear working and cut the ride short to get the alignment gauge on there. I told the wife maybe we would skip tomorrowís ride, but I gotta earn my beers somehow and hiking is lame.
    15 nomad c
    16 skookum

loud hubs save lives

Left hander, roots covered in pine needles.

Washed out hard, root to the ribs, twisted bars and dropper, broke the seat.

That was at mile 3. I rode the next 9 with a sore core and broken seat.

I did manage to get that saddle rail popped back in with a motorcycle tire lever and bench vice. Ribs look like i was hit with a baseball bat however.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    last May - rocky section that i've gone through countless times, hit a section that goes down a little bit and something decided to grab front tire and OTB me. Hip landed squarely on the edge of a rock, whimpered a few minutes and then evaluated things and was ok - but ever since then the drive to ride my mtb has all but evaporated.

was a pretty depressing summer, but maybe it'll come back over the winter a little

mtbr member
    https://youtu.be/mazPAJjTmRk

Candlestick Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by JDTorr View Post

Some funny and scary stuff there!
    baker

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by JDTorr View Post

So which one is you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Sack! View Post
    Remember, there's always quilting and knitting if pedalling becomes too tough.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    So which one is you?
    Iíll be on the slow speed crashes probably.