Staggering sober

Sea level blah blah blah...

Maybe you should consider wording your BS as an opinion instead of a matter of fact. Not all sea level towns are totally flat.

wawe member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelinTim
    Maybe you should consider wording your BS as an opinion instead of a matter of fact. Not all sea level towns are totally flat.
    Just a thought (or 2) ((possibly three, but I'm really not one to judge on the counting thing.))

1. Maybe you should learn how to use a forum before being so critical of others.

2. Lighten up, Francis.

BTW, thank you for informing us SoCalers that not all sea level communities are flat. We didn't know. Really.

Oh, and as far as matters of fact; sea level is flat. is flat. is flat. Period.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 12-05-2005 at 02:23 AM.

Staggering sober

My thoughts, as if they really matter...

1. If I used the forum as you would have me my post would have been buried under all the garbage in the original post and I may have never gotten under your skin so well.

2. Not all sea level communities have to breath the exhaust of ten million motor vehicles every day either. I hope you enjoy it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Humbolt baby!

Hard to find as much climbing as they fit into a lap at 12hours of humbolt. But I have to agree with the skeleton dude, sea level is flat. But the communities around sea level aren't always. But I think most people know that. Maybe. I could be wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wawe member
    Quote Originally Posted by treadheadted
    Timmy got a reply from you, didn't he? Maybe you should learn how to read a forum, according to your own forum logic.

Your favorite trail choice is funny, dirt mulli. Is that from your mullet or, do you call California "Cali" too?
    Yes, I saw him talking to himself in the corner over here and felt a little sorry for him. Not sure I get your "learn to read" bit. I did, and responded to the appropriate thread. Didn't start a new one...

And yes, that trail choice is funny. It's what's known as "tongue in cheek" humor. It's short for dirt Mulholland, a fireroad.

I don't have a mullet, if fact I haven't owned any fish since I was a kid. I sometimes call California Cali, my fraternity a frat and my country a cun... well, you get the idea.

mtbr member
    Gee, my pu$$y hurts.

Members who have read this thread: 0