banned

Bonking ... not feelin' well Passion for Smackdown is...

...now gone. Yes, I admit it, I have been watching wrestling on TV for almost a year now, thanks to my youngest daughter forcing me to watch her fav, Eddie Guerrero...yes, I knew that it was not "real", but Eddie had a persona that captivated my attention, and admiration; there is no point in watching anymore, so all I can say, is thank you hermano for the great ride...que el Dios te bendiga.

mtbr member
    I am a avid wrestling (rastlin' as we call it in the south) fan myself. I have watched wrestling since I was a little kid and my father used to take me to matches when they came into town. The loss of Eddie Guerroro was tragic and my heart goes out to his family. He was very captivating and always held the audience in the palm of his hand. Whether you liked him or not you had to respect the man for what he did inside and outside of the ring. What I really find alarming is the number of wrestlers over the last few years that have died. The majority of them were still in their prime and relatively young. Makes you wonder.

life is a barrel o'fun
    On Halloween night, I was at somebody's house watching old El Santos films. Don't know anything about wrestling but this guy was a hoot.
    "We sat outside the dentist, tooting a horn on the guy's bike."-overheard in the Underground

Members who have read this thread: 0