mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Need tips for new bike travel blog

Hi guys. I recently started a blog biketravelblog.com which will cover my bicycle travels and commutes. Its main purpose is to share my experiences with my friends at home and abroad and members of the local bike club. However I think it is possible (if I find the time to keep it up) that it will be useful to tourists thinking about biking here in Iceland. I was wondering if any of you have the time to look at what I got so far and give me some suggestions? What would you look for in such a blog? Should I focus on routes, technical stuff, photos of the routes etc? Any suggestions will be thankfully received.
    Take care.
    Harri.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    looks good. nice clean layout and design and there are some good pictures there.

Fahrrad fahren

Looks Good.

That really looks good. hard time of year to be riding there, I'm sure. I'll bookmark it.
    Fixing Frederick Coasting Carroll Wandering Washington

Map Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by theharri
    Hi guys. I recently started a blog biketravelblog.com which will cover my bicycle travels and commutes. Its main purpose is to share my experiences with my friends at home and abroad and members of the local bike club. However I think it is possible (if I find the time to keep it up) that it will be useful to tourists thinking about biking here in Iceland. I was wondering if any of you have the time to look at what I got so far and give me some suggestions? What would you look for in such a blog? Should I focus on routes, technical stuff, photos of the routes etc? Any suggestions will be thankfully received.
    Take care.
    Harri.
    If I were looking for info on touring I'd want precise route information - Milage, avalibilty of services i.e. bike shops, food, lodging, etc.
    pictures are great.
    and some personal reviews of the ride and highlights for you on this route.
    great job!
    Richmond, VA
    Ra-MORE mtb club

Members who have read this thread: 0