Thread: My latest video

sh*t eater
    Jan 2004

My latest video

Thanks to Google video I have a place to store videos which is pretty cool. If you find yourself up against bandwidth constraints I suggest you check them out.

Anyhow I entered a video my friends and I made into the 2nd annual Minnesota Off Road Cyclists film festival which was held as a part of the first annual Minnesota Mountain Bike Summit.

We hosted the event at the local Riverview Theater and had about 300 people come out to watch five homegrown movies and then followed up by a showing of Fox's The Collective. The whole weekend was a blast and I managed to get first place in the contest.

Take a look and tell me what ya think. I'm already brainstorming ideas for next year.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rown+baggin+it

bw

mtbr member
    Very cool & creative vid. of urban night riding in downtown Mpls. I was just back in Mpls. this past weekend. It's a hip happenin' town.

sh*t eater
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski-U-Mah
    Very cool & creative vid. of urban night riding in downtown Mpls. I was just back in Mpls. this past weekend. It's a hip happenin' town.
    Things just got a whole lot colder since ya left. We just got our first frosting of snow last night. The news stations have been going crazy all week...Operation Winter...blah blah blah like it doesn't snow every year.

Just another FOCer

Good job! Nice

Excellent video, congrats on your win. I enjoyed all the different camera angles, the story, the bike lane down the center of a city street.

A must see.
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by berrywise
    Things just got a whole lot colder since ya left. We just got our first frosting of snow last night. The news stations have been going crazy all week...Operation Winter...blah blah blah like it doesn't snow every year.
    Yep, snow and cold out in these parts also.

mtbr member
    Nice video. I like the fact that you chose to use black and white. Very Cool.

Members who have read this thread: 0