mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Good job! MTB - High Atlas Traverse, Morocco – October 2011

Hi All, I am now taking bookings for charity mountain biking in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Full details and some video clips from last year here: http://www.veloventures.co.uk/Vids---Pics.html , even if you don’t go the videos are worth watching!

You can ride for The Prostate Cancer Charity, Headway Devon, Education for All or we might be able to set things up for a charity of your choice. There are different levels of fundraising to suit you, your pocket and your time.

If you don’t want to ride for a charity and fundraise, no problem, half of our riders don’t, just take a holiday!

Morocco is a stunningly beautiful country and provides a contrasting cultural experience to the UK, yet is just a few hours flight away from home.

Thanks for reading this and have a brilliant biking 2011.
    Alistair

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Hi all, just to add to my last message, we are running the High Atlas Traverse three times this autumn, using mules on three days to get our bikes up some unrideable sections. You get some brilliant downhill stages, which can include loads of single track....if you want it. We already have bookings on all three weeks and intend to limit numbers to around 9 to 12 riders.

Any questions......just ask away! If you want to chat to one of our guides about how technical the ride is, let us know and we’ll give you a call. Or, if you want a tour dossier contact me via our website and I’ll send you one.

http://www.veloventures.co.uk

Members who have read this thread: 0