mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Looking for a Bike Tech

Reputable Outdoor Retail Store is looking to hire on a Bike Tech to run a "shop with in a shop". Tech responsibilities include building and fixing all bikes as well as being the face of our biking department. Benefits are fantastic: full time year round work, ample paid time off, competative hourly wage, yearly retreat to meet with all other bike techs in the company, yearly free lessons with our schools (kayak, climb, ski, ice-climb), paid to lead mnt and road rides. Position will be in a new store located in Warwick Rhode Island. For more information go to www.ems.com and click on the careers link.

Keep The Rubber Side Down
    nice stores. but it shouldn't be too long before this post is removed for soliciting!
    Some of my happiest memories in life took place on my bicycles. - Me

mtbr member
    Where in Warwick is the new store? I'm glad to hear you guys are moving to a new location, the old one was way too small. Also glad to hear you're going to be selling bikes, not enough EMS locations are anymore.

turtles make me hot
    They just did that on Long Island. They were in a too small store for years and just moved to a bigger, better space.
    Damn, I wish I lived in Rhode Island.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    We are going to be moving on to route 2 next to Trader Joes. Best of two worlds in one plaza can't ask for more then that.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EMS_Warwick
    We are going to be moving on to route 2 next to Trader Joes. Best of two worlds in one plaza can't ask for more then that.
    Nice, I go to that Trader Joe's when I'm in the area, just wish there wasn't so much damn traffic around there. When is this move happening? I'll be sure to come down and check out the new store.

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow
    nice stores. but it shouldn't be too long before this post is removed for soliciting!
    I think of all the SPAM lately, this is actually good spam...i dunno
    OP (EMS Warwick) did you post this in the regional forum too?*

*EDIT - I guess this is close: http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82
    Last edited by highdelll; 02-17-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Dayam, but to live there Sounds like a killer job and I agree with HighDell, best spam recently, some Dude or Dudet is gona have themselves a very neet job soon.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

mtbr member
    EMS sells some good brands too, Scott and Felt IIRC.

Life is Good
    Good luck with the new store. We used to have an EMS in a mall near here, but they closed down years ago. Sucks, it was a great store, bought my first camelbak there about... 12 years ago. Still have it, too!
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live. ~Mark Twain

Never trust a fart
    Quote Originally Posted by Straz85
    EMS sells some good brands too, Scott and Felt IIRC.

No more Scott, just selling left over stock. They sell Kona, Felt, and Jamis.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Currently we are looking to open very late April beginning of May time frame, unless we have more delays. However, if there is anything in particular you guys would like to see from us, not as much in the way of gear, but more in the line of group rides, in store events etc... let me know. We have a lot of play with this new store, and this is an oppurtunity for you to tell me what you want to see, and us to try and make it happen.

Members who have read this thread: 0