Fartographer

Heinous Thanksgiving Ride

I was thankful to get to the top. So many people I see so rarely! Francis trailered a whole turkey and a table. Kyle brought a whole cooler of alcohol so that people (Eddy) could race extra wrecklessly down Dogmeat. A good time was had by everyone except Photo-John, who is passionate about hating Kennedy.

The rest of my Turkey Ride photos are here: http://forums.photographyreview.com/...ad.php?t=15940

Even though I hate that climb, I'm thankful that I have the opportunity and will to do it. It's always rewarding, in the end.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

grasso e lento

Awesome photos

As always P-J great photos!

-Dude
    If you wish to be out front, then act as if you are behind

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    One the photoreview page, second photo down, the guy on the right looks about 7' tall !!!! In fact that looks like a 29er that he dwarfing. Is it an illusion or is he really that tall?
    Riding slowly since 1977.

Fartographer

Huge?

Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    One the photoreview page, second photo down, the guy on the right looks about 7' tall !!!! In fact that looks like a 29er that he dwarfing. Is it an illusion or is he really that tall?
    I think he really is huge. But I also think the guys next to him are tiny and about ten feet behind him. I think he's a little over 6 feet. He's got Buy-Cell gear on. He might be their track racer. That guy is a monster ex-pro track racer from New Zealand.
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

Members who have read this thread: 0