mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Great "passion" article-- riding, friendship, and white clay

mtbr member
    White Clay Creek is my favorite place to ride within two hours of here. Amazing trails.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mudforlunch
    White Clay Creek is my favorite place to ride within two hours of here. Amazing trails.
    Same. It is the place that hooked me on mountain biking and still my favorite trail system of the (relatively limited) places I have ridden. I've learned to be better on technical rocky stuff, steeper climbs and descents, obstacles...but the fun smooth flow of WC/MR is still the most enjoyable thing I can think of. Cool story in that link. That's passion for ya, rather than give up after having had a taste of it all and lost it, he made the best of it with an older bike and his favorite trails.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    totally agree. 20 years of riding in the northeast, mid atlantic, northwest, southwest, and I have yet to find a trail system with the smooth flow of WC/MR. its like a 40+ mile pumptrack. darting over a thin line through a field, down a roller and into the forest, along the brook, back around through a field, into the skills course, under the culvert... around and around. like a tilt-a-whirl.

Members who have read this thread: 0