Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    I Just Ride....
    Reputation: mtbbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    913

    New question here. First Photo Caption Pic Now PM Problems?

    I just got an email saying that I had a PM. Trouble is, when I got to my PM center there isn't one.
    This happened on other CR.com sites too.
    Has this happened to anyone else today? Just wondering.
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

  2. #2
    Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Reputation: CraigH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,739
    Me too, if you check the dates of the PM notice emails, you will see they are from November & October.

  3. #3
    Drinker w/ Riding Problem
    Reputation: brado1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,326
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    I just got an email saying that I had a PM. Trouble is, when I got to my PM center there isn't one.

    Has this happened to anyone else today? Just wondering.
    Brian
    Yep, happened 2 me

  4. #4
    I Just Ride....
    Reputation: mtbbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigH
    Me too, if you check the dates of the PM notice emails, you will see they are from November & October.
    You're right!

    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

  5. #5
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    31,917
    One of the forum hamsters was hanging on to a ton of email messages. Boycott, I believe.

    Well, we caught him and he burped and spilled all the emails. So I think everyone is getting a bunch of old email alerts today.

    Blame it on the hamster! (and our crack IT crew)

    francois

  6. #6
    Keep The Rubber Side Down
    Reputation: Mellow Yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,685
    I just got a PM from late October! I think the server just had a hickup!
    Some of my happiest memories in life took place on my bicycles. - Me

  7. #7
    Feeling a little taller
    Reputation: Dan'ger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,701
    Damned hamsters have been burping on me too!
    There are no stupid questions but there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots.


    Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay

  8. #8
    I Just Ride....
    Reputation: mtbbrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    913

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    One of the forum hamsters was hanging on to a ton of email messages. Boycott, I believe.

    Well, we caught him and he burped and spilled all the emails. So I think everyone is getting a bunch of old email alerts today.

    Blame it on the hamster! (and our crack IT crew)

    francois

    LOL Francois!

    aybe you should give him a little more lettuce then!
    Brian
    Last edited by mtbbrian; 12-06-2005 at 02:53 PM.
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.