www.billygoat.com

Cyclist Killer Caught!

I didn't know where to post this in my other thread since it's really a reply to all of you, and I'd like the hear what you have to say about the defense attourney's comments.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/13256796.htm

Killer's attourney says it's a rush to judgement?
    Hmmm He admits to killing a cyclist because he was bored.
    Did I miss something? How do you look into the camera with a straight face and say that?
    Last edited by Hexonxonx; 11-25-2005 at 06:35 PM.

Samsonite Tester
    Attorneys are cord wood in hell. Plenty to keep the fires burning hot.
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Knievel
    Attorneys are cord wood in hell. Plenty to keep the fires burning hot.
    Yep, all attorneys are evil, as are all blacks, whites, police, people from the Middle East, and any other group you want to paint with a broad brush. Thanks for playing the prejudice game, your a winner at it.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

life is a barrel o'fun
    The lawyer is doing his job, that's all. Doesn't mean he truly thinks his client is justified.

I sure hope the judge rides a bike. Even if he doesn't, I doubt he'll be lenient.
    "We sat outside the dentist, tooting a horn on the guy's bike."-overheard in the Underground

Samsonite Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by CDMC
    Yep, all attorneys are evil, as are all blacks, whites, police, people from the Middle East, and any other group you want to paint with a broad brush. Thanks for playing the prejudice game, your a winner at it.
    You are the one saying ALL of anything is evil. And adding a bunch of others in there nicely too. I bet you hate comedians huh? All they do is harp on stereotypes. Saturday Night Live is no fun for you either huh ? Skits involveing Steroid weight lifters , uptight jewish women , silly **** superheros. Can you even watch TV ?

I say the quanity of unscrupleless amulance chasers makes them a plentiful bunch in Hell.

You can mail my Archie Bunker Trophy to 666 Lick my sack boulevard B.H. 90130 . (-;

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

mtbr member
    Unfortunately the killers will not get the punishment they deserve. I am sure they will go jail, but that is not going to solve anything, or give any closure to the victims family. People convicted of murder usually can be out of jail in 18 years or less if they have no prior convictions. I stick by my previous statement in the first thread posted on the topic of this crime. Personally I think the murderers fates should be left in the hands of the family, although I know this will not happen, but it should. Those mutha f**kers deserve to die for what they did, WTF, killing a innocent man because they were bored. It is a shame that the family cannot control the outcome this case. Pray for the victims family and friends. I will shut up now, because the more I think about this the more pissed off I become.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    I say the quanity of unscrupleless amulance chasers makes them a plentiful bunch in Hell.

You can mail my Archie Bunker Trophy to 666 Lick my sack boulevard B.H. 90130 . (-;
    An abulance chaser is an attorney that does personal injury work. Thanks for once again proving your ignorance. Care to go for three out of three?

Glad to Be Alive
    random act...I bet the victim was white
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Samsonite Tester
    An abulance chaser is an attorney that does personal injury work. Thanks for once again proving your ignorance. Care to go for three out of three?
    You have your opinions . And I say you just have a grudge . Likely an aturdney as well.

Wheres my trophy? Or is SMT in the running with the" victim must be white comment" ?

Samsonite Tester
    Nice way to edit "unscrupleless " out of my sentence . Ignorance is yours.

Why not just tell me what you really want to say ? Don't hold it in now . Have a good cry.

here today
    In the fight for the right for stupid people to bear arms it's just 'collateral damage'.
    old fart cyclist

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

Sarcsm is so often

lost on the ignorant.................

YR

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Why not just tell me what you really want to say ? Don't hold it in now . Have a good cry.
    I guess you better re-read my post, as your sentence is quoted directly above. Good job, three out of three, you have truly proven yourself an idiot.
    Last edited by Cary; 11-26-2005 at 09:58 AM.

banned

"Unscrupleless"?

Samsonite Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti_Rider
    lost on the ignorant.................

YR
    Glad someone got it ,YR.

Now if that ignoramous could answer some of the questions posed to it.

Samsonite Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewdane
    "Unscrupleless"?
    Yes the spelling police got me again. Scupleless would be correct. Un-less in the same word is a double negative.

banned
    Yes the spelling police got me again. Scupleless would be correct. Un-less in the same word is a double negative.
    Perhaps:
    "Unscrupulous"?

SingleTrackSal

Unbelievable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexonxonx
    I didn't know where to post this in my other thread since it's really a reply to all of you, and I'd like the hear what you have to say about the defense attourney's comments.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/13256796.htm

Killer's attourney says it's a rush to judgement?
    Hmmm He admits to killing a cyclist because he was bored.
    Did I miss something? How do you look into the camera with a straight face and say that?
    I doubt Atticus Finch could 'change my opinion of who Brown is'!!!! I'm with you, they admit to killing this poor chap but he says his client is innocent! How about the old standby 'no comment'?

Anyhow, thanks for the update man, I for appreciate it...

SingleTrackSal

Ha!

Doin' my part to educate the masses Motor City!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleTrackSal
    Doin' my part to educate the masses Motor City!
    that's insane...not going to even try and understand a killing out of boredom.

and as for the attorney, that's his job....probably court appointed. if you're gonna start b1tchin about lawyers look first at the judicial system that requires them...in many cases, money can set you free.

Who are the brain police?
    Just doing my job, just following orders... Q: What group of people used this reasoning to explain the crimes they committed?
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

Freshly Fujified
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyOne
    if you're gonna start b1tchin about lawyers look first at the judicial system that requires them...in many cases, money can set you free.
    Can you say OJ Simpson?
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Hairy man
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    random act...I bet the victim was white
    I bet you're right. Of course, if you pick a person at random in the USA, they're more likely to be white than anyone else.
    We all get it in the end.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    It must take some sort of mentality to be able to do the job of defending people like this, I just couldnt do it. It would just never be worth it for me. I personally can't separate my work life from my personal life, so doing a job like this would crush my soul/spirit/faith in others/justice/humanity etc.

The whole thing just makes me sick.

Saturday Night Live is no fun for you either huh ?
    SNL sucks man!

So does this whole issue.
    semper ad excelsum

Members who have read this thread: 0