Starter undies with dry-star tech cotton- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Starter undies with dry-star tech cotton

Anyone had luck with these undies? $9 for a 3 pack at Walmart doesn't seem too bad but I've never heard of wicking cotton. I have major issues with chafing and my prescribed cream is $55 a tube!

namagomi
    They don't make cycling specific shorts at random. Buy some, save the cream(just becareful not to confuse it with your toothpaste).

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by electrik
    They don't make cycling specific shorts at random. Buy some, save the cream(just becareful not to confuse it with your toothpaste).
    I promise I'm not trying to fit in or be best buds with you all. I know the underwear isn't bike specific and all I asked is if anyone has used them. It's hard to go to a forum anymore and find a decent answer because everyone wants to be a dick head.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonygobot
    I promise I'm not trying to fit in or be best buds with you all. I know the underwear isn't bike specific and all I asked is if anyone has used them. It's hard to go to a forum anymore and find a decent answer because everyone wants to be a dick head.
    I dunno, man, starting a thread about "undies", ya know, I mean....
    Who's in charge, the thinker or the thought?

namagomi
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonygobot
    You can include yourself in that. Why don't you listen to the advice you're getting - which you specifically asked for. Undies will rub your buttocks raw.

Members who have read this thread: 0