• 04-02-2011
    anthonygobot
    Starter undies with dry-star tech cotton
    Anyone had luck with these undies? $9 for a 3 pack at Walmart doesn't seem too bad but I've never heard of wicking cotton. I have major issues with chafing and my prescribed cream is $55 a tube!
  • 04-02-2011
    electrik
    They don't make cycling specific shorts at random. Buy some, save the cream(just becareful not to confuse it with your toothpaste).
  • 04-03-2011
    anthonygobot
    Quote:

Originally Posted by electrik
    They don't make cycling specific shorts at random. Buy some, save the cream(just becareful not to confuse it with your toothpaste).

I promise I'm not trying to fit in or be best buds with you all. I know the underwear isn't bike specific and all I asked is if anyone has used them. It's hard to go to a forum anymore and find a decent answer because everyone wants to be a dick head.
  • 04-03-2011
    xcguy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonygobot
    I promise I'm not trying to fit in or be best buds with you all. I know the underwear isn't bike specific and all I asked is if anyone has used them. It's hard to go to a forum anymore and find a decent answer because everyone wants to be a dick head.

I dunno, man, starting a thread about "undies", ya know, I mean....:skep:
  • 04-03-2011
    electrik
    Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonygobot

You can include yourself in that. Why don't you listen to the advice you're getting - which you specifically asked for. Undies will rub your buttocks raw.