Free Ross Ulbricht- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Free Ross Ulbricht

This guy was set up by the deep state.
    The Silk Road represented honest P2P commerce..
    A real threat to the central bank charade of systematic theft from honest well meaning taxpayers.
    He's serving a 'life sentence' for honest p2p commerce on the internet..

Get your T-shirt.
    https://freeross.org/store/

Cheers, J.J.

This is kinda an intro to discuss Bitcoin which government cannot ban or deny you permission to use....(they would have to turn off the internet and electricity to stop Bitcoin)
    Let freedom prevail..and end the federal reserve catastrophe of US debt.

mtbr member
    The feds always want to know where you spend money, how much, and with whom. Cash will be gone before long, mainly because we won't use it as we feel that cards are more convenient.

Operating with cash is the way to go.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbombay View Post
    The feds always want to know where you spend money, how much, and with whom. Cash will be gone before long, mainly because we won't use it as we feel that cards are more convenient.

Operating with cash is the way to go.
    Also it is convenient for the feds to just print up a trillion here, a trillion there with little to no accountability.
    Think about the billions upon billions which went missing at the pentagon!
    No accountability there, yet someone like Ross gets a life sentence (no parole) for what is a essentially a victim-less crime.

Who is going to hold Harry J. Anslinger and cohorts of DEA accountable for his catastrophic trillion dollar 'war on drugs' failure?

Also the feds can simply turn off your credit cards and bank account on a whim...

Bitcoin does not require fed permission and this is largely why Ross was treated so harshly to make an example out him and scare people from using honest, immutable, p2p currency like Bitcoin.

Ross Ulbricht dared to commit honest p2p commerce without federal government permission...Life sentence, no parole!

psycho cyclo addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake January View Post
    This guy was set up by the deep state.
    The Silk Road represented honest P2P commerce..
    A real threat to the central bank charade of systematic theft from honest well meaning taxpayers.
    He's serving a 'life sentence' for honest p2p commerce on the internet..

Get your T-shirt.
    https://freeross.org/store/

Cheers, J.J.

<snip>
    I have nothing against Bitcoin and have done quite well with it as an investment...

While Ross may have been an early BTC implementer for commerce (dealing a wide variety of DEA schedule I and II drugs) he was also involved in a murder for hire plot among other things. No sympathy for the man here.

There are an excellent set of Slik Road columns with all of the details on ARS Technica from back when all the proceedings were going down.
    【ツ】 eDub 【ツ】

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by edubfromktown View Post
    I have nothing against Bitcoin and have done quite well with it as an investment...

While Ross may have been an early BTC implementer for commerce (dealing a wide variety of DEA schedule I and II drugs) he was also involved in a murder for hire plot among other things. No sympathy for the man here.

There are an excellent set of Slik Road columns with all of the details on ARS Technica from back when all the proceedings were going down.
    The DEA still lists native medicine cannabis/peyote/psilocybin as schedule 1 narcotic...
    (the government obviously has no business regulating nature and native medicine)

The FBI clearly set Ross up on the murder for hire deal, he was not convicted on any of that.
    (do you seriously trust the FBI nowadays?)

The USA government is not a friend of the people...

Serial child rapists and murderers get lighter sentencing than the life without parole they hit Ross with..

Adjust your erudite opinion accordingly...

psycho cyclo addict
    The DEA still lists native medicine cannabis/peyote/psilocybin as schedule 1 narcotic...
    (the government obviously has no business regulating nature and native medicine)

The FBI clearly set Ross up on the murder for hire deal, he was not convicted on any of that.
    (do you seriously trust the FBI nowadays?)

The USA government is not a friend of the people...

Serial child rapists and murderers get lighter sentencing than the life without parole they hit Ross with..

Adjust your erudite opinion accordingly...
    I certainly do not blindly “trust the government” nor do I believe rabble rousers, trolls, etc.

ARS Technica produces some of the highest quality reporting in the tech world and I take what they say with less grains of salt than elsewhere shall we say...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    【ツ】 eDub 【ツ】

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by edubfromktown View Post
    I certainly do not blindly “trust the government” nor do I believe rabble rousers, trolls, etc.

ARS Technica produces some of the highest quality reporting in the tech world and I take what they say with less grains of salt than elsewhere shall we say...

A rabble rouser could also be described as a 'free-thinker'.
    (I do ride a Surly 'World Troller', out of preference, so I plead guilty on that count..)

That ARS Technica is a good link, thanks for that interesting info..

Back to Ross, thing is to consider; who has the most to gain by demonizing said 'Silk Road' free commerce and practical use/application of permission-less, immutable, globally distributed, decentralized digital currency?
    The big six central banks are terrified of Bitcoin and their 250+ trillion of leveraged global fiat currency debt could go poof and vanished when faced with the possibility of 6 billion people with a 'Swiss Bank' in their pockets.
    Those mofos have a lot to loose baby!
    End the Fed!
    Cheers J.J.

psycho cyclo addict

Free Ross Ulbricht

A rabble rouser could also be described as a 'free-thinker'.
    (I do ride a Surly 'World Troller', out of preference, so I plead guilty on that count..)

That ARS Technica is a good link, thanks for that interesting info..

Back to Ross, thing is to consider; who has the most to gain by demonizing said 'Silk Road' free commerce and practical use/application of permission-less, immutable, globally distributed, decentralized digital currency?
    The big six central banks are terrified of Bitcoin and their 250+ trillion of leveraged global fiat currency debt could go poof and vanished when faced with the possibility of 6 billion people with a 'Swiss Bank' in their pockets.
    Those mofos have a lot to loose baby!
    End the Fed!
    Cheers J.J.
    There were also international folks involved in silk road. Some of them (and US peeps too) were dealing in the sale of arms and other items that lit up the guvt’s radar screen like a christmas tree.

The banks are not terrified of block chain currency technology similar to what Bitcoin has established with no “central control”. Some banks are already marketing their own versions as “more secure”.

【ツ】 eDub 【ツ】

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    I dunno about Ross, But one of my buddies is broke-back broke after acquiring quite a few gains in the bitcoin market.
    Claims he didn't see the danger.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    I dunno about Ross, But one of my buddies is broke-back broke after acquiring quite a few gains in the bitcoin market.
    Claims he didn't see the danger.....
    That's what happens when greed takes over, or you buy in when its already high and ride that hype train to the top (always a bad idea to get in when its hot). As soon as it started hitting the national news stations and everyone and their brother bought in, it was just a matter of time.

People who have been in the bitcoin game for a few years are still sitting on pretty healthy profits even at today's market prices.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Pierce View Post
    That's what happens when greed takes over, or you buy in when its already high and ride that hype train to the top (always a bad idea to get in when its hot). As soon as it started hitting the national news stations and everyone and their brother bought in, it was just a matter of time.

People who have been in the bitcoin game for a few years are still sitting on pretty healthy profits even at today's market prices.
    A lot of folks bought into the alt-coin craze neglecting what the fundamental strenghs of Bitcoin signified.
    Those who just stuck with Bitcoin are pretty secure and the future looks quite favorable for John McAfee's prediction to still come true.
    IMHO the central banking cartel is on very shaky ground...
    Pretty soon Bitcoin with manifestly becomes the dominant force in global crypto currency.
    It will be the underlayer of all finance and security applications...
    Government war-machine banking cartels are trying to stop it...
    Fortunately the current generation of humanity is getting weary as fook of the past 100+ years of near constant global conflict and war designed to enrich the military/government industries of death.
    Bitcoin is the game changer permitting p2p commerce without government banking cartel permissions.

cmg
    passed out in your garden
    you all realise you are "marked" for being in this thread......

oh sh!t!!!!
    always mad and usually drunk......

mtbr member
    Would have been marked well before this thread. Ever used TOR and visited the dark web? Pretty creepy place! Or so a "friend" has told me.

psycho cyclo addict
    Oh no- marked with a scarlet (red commie) letter or what?

If you think you are anonymous, forget about it. You network device media access control (MAC)/layer 2, TCP IP/layer 3 addresses and mobile phone IMEI' s give whomever plenty of info to keep tabs on your activities.

Bitcoin is about as volatile as some high tech stocks. Volatility is where money can be made if you are not a fool and count chickens before they come home to roost or hold onto them until the are dead for a long time.

In the past month Bitcoin has swung between a low of $9,432 and high of $10,881; in the past year low of $3,179 and high of 12,647.
    【ツ】 eDub 【ツ】