Stamina 140- Mtbr.com

Thread: Stamina 140

mtbr member

Stamina 140

Anyone know anything about these. Iím quite curious and have an order in. They say 7 weeks out so I am hoping to get in some mid October rides before the snow flies.

I find the sizing on these very difficult to decide on. The numbers are just so far out from what Iím used to. Iím 178cm/5í10Ē and always on the break between medium and large. I always get large. On the size chart by Pole Iím between medium and large. I know the bikes are huge, I have the medium on order but I am planning to size up and get the large.

More importantly Iím looking for some info on how it rides. What I really want is something that is good for epic 4-6 hr backcountry rides in Colorado; and good for getting shreddy on the downs. So it has got to be more than good at climbing. And it needs to slay the downs. This bike is by far the most interesting ride on the market to me. Kind of a stand out in a sea of generic carbon super bikes.

I assume there is not much real world experience on these, but if there is letís here it. Also open to any speculation and rumor. The reviews of the 180 are epic. I can only assume this one is just as good, but better for what I want.
    Losing just makes me faster.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    I just got a new-to-me Evolink 140, which I think have the same geometry. I'm 5'9" and medium feels great, but I wouldn't be considering a large for myself. I've only had 4 rides on it so far, but it climbs incredibly for me - better than my Ibis Mojo HD. I would say it'll be awesome for long days, as long as you know it's not a "marathon" xc race bike - it's moderately burly, and rides like it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Truck View Post
    Anyone know anything about these. Iím quite curious and have an order in. They say 7 weeks out so I am hoping to get in some mid October rides before the snow flies.

I find the sizing on these very difficult to decide on. The numbers are just so far out from what Iím used to. Iím 178cm/5í10Ē and always on the break between medium and large. I always get large. On the size chart by Pole Iím between medium and large. I know the bikes are huge, I have the medium on order but I am planning to size up and get the large.

More importantly Iím looking for some info on how it rides. What I really want is something that is good for epic 4-6 hr backcountry rides in Colorado; and good for getting shreddy on the downs. So it has got to be more than good at climbing. And it needs to slay the downs. This bike is by far the most interesting ride on the market to me. Kind of a stand out in a sea of generic carbon super bikes.

I assume there is not much real world experience on these, but if there is letís here it. Also open to any speculation and rumor. The reviews of the 180 are epic. I can only assume this one is just as good, but better for what I want.
    https://polebicycles.com/sizing/

Not sure if this helps.

mtbr member
    Any stamina owners in here yet?

mtbr member
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Been enjoying riding mine for the past month or so, shark fin still intact lol. Iím 5í9Ē on a medium with a 50mm stem and 780 bars.

Stamina 140-675aa8a1-7fe3-450e-8b37-52a97253b10a.jpeg

Big Test Icycles
    A buddy in our riding group has the Machine. The workmanship on the frame is superb. If the Stamina is held to the Machine standards it will be a great bike. I just ordered an Evolink 158 Lg and Iím 178cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk