EVO Wearable Gimbal Settings - Post em!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Idea! EVO Wearable Gimbal Settings - Post em!

Whats up guys, I just picked up this EVO SS wearable gimbal over the holidays to run my GOPRO Hero 5 Session and it seems like there isn't much info out there as far as custom settings,,,

I turned the rates on all 3 axis up to 100/s in an effort to quicken the movements in follow mode as it seemed like the pan was not centering quickly while riding and ran into the following issue:

I rode my local trail this morning for the first time with the gimbal on and noticed a slight vibration/shudder originating from the tilt axis motor approx. every 15-20 seconds. I verified my firmware was up date, re flashed it, and re-calibrated it. Problem was still noticeable, until I went back to factory default settings then it seems to have gone away (I HOPE). I will have to do some more tinkering with this thing but would like to start this thread to see if anyone else can post a screengrab of working settings? Thanks!

Here are my default settings below:
    EVO Wearable Gimbal Settings - Post em!-26234042_10215153495420124_1859481607_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Can one of the moderators please move this to "Videos and POV Cameras" ? Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong area and I can't delete or move this.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by armenian View Post
    Whats up guys, I just picked up this EVO SS wearable gimbal over the holidays to run my GOPRO Hero 5 Session and it seems like there isn't much info out there as far as custom settings,,,

I turned the rates on all 3 axis up to 100/s in an effort to quicken the movements in follow mode as it seemed like the pan was not centering quickly while riding and ran into the following issue:

I rode my local trail this morning for the first time with the gimbal on and noticed a slight vibration/shudder originating from the tilt axis motor approx. every 15-20 seconds. I verified my firmware was up date, re flashed it, and re-calibrated it. Problem was still noticeable, until I went back to factory default settings then it seems to have gone away (I HOPE). I will have to do some more tinkering with this thing but would like to start this thread to see if anyone else can post a screengrab of working settings? Thanks!

Here are my default settings below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26234042_10215153495420124_1859481607_n.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	1175535
    Did you get it fixed?