Woodloch Pines / Hawley Riding??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Woodloch Pines / Hawley Riding??

No flying this year for spring break, so taking the family to Woodloch Pines (I believe the town is Hawley, PA) and wondering if there is any good riding close by?? Will also be posting on Roadbikereview in case that is a better option. Thanx in advance!!
    MTBDad
    MCM #47.867

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head" - Bono

Prompton

Trail Map

Park at boat launch, not main parking lot, which is closed. As far as I know, riding weekdays is still a problem right now because of current Army Corps of Engineers construction at the west side of the dam, (it's still possible, just alot of screwing around.) But, on weekends when they're not working, you can traverse the construction site to access the dam crossing. See this thread: https://forums.mtbr.com/pennsylvania...rk-701181.html Technical rocky singletrack.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Yes the main parking is still closed but ya can park at the north end or boat launch.I really wouldn`t say there is alot of screwing around to do to ride there,ya just have to know how to ride it.That being said if ya want a EZ ride do the two trails on the 170 side of the lake ,that about 8 miles now.A longer ride ,park at the north end take the red trail south to the dam the climb up the yellow trail to all the upper trails back north for an almost 20 miler,NOTE you do have to ride all the stuff on the back side to get 20 miles which includes a new trail off the white trail (mark in white as well) plus pinecreek ,blueberry ,baby bue, cliff & sidewinder,get a map off the net it will help.have fun ,KP

Members who have read this thread: 0