Wiss crash last Sunday - Big thanks for 2 guys who helped me out of the park- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Wiss crash last Sunday - Big thanks for 2 guys who helped me out of the park

I wanted to reach out and offer big thank you for two guys that found me after a crash on the CH side near red covered bridge. They walked me down to Bells Mill Rd and waited till my ride came along. Guys - thanks so much, so great getting help from fellow bikers.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    You okay? Thats one good thing about the wiss being crowded.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Glad you're ok! So many guys on the trails riding by ask 'are you ok?' Glad to see it's more than lip service!

banned
    Nov 2008
    Years ago my girlfriend and I were jogging at the Wiss. When some drunk asshole on a moped(yeah a moped) come flying up the trail and almost hit us from behind. Instead he hit some dude on a MTB head on. MTBer broke his collarbone, ended up walking him 3 or 4 miles back to his car to meet his wife.
    The asshole on the moped definitely had a concussion, but I could careless about him. Dude reeked of alcohol and the beer cans went flying when they collided.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Nice outcome, hope you're OK!

Agreed on this being an upside to the crowds at the Wiss, that you're bound to be found by helpful people (I would hope even the grumpiest of people out there wouldn't ignore an injured person). More than a few times I've seen injured people being tended to by medical professionals. I broke my collarbone a few years ago and the first person who came across us (mere minutes after the crash) was an off-duty EMT who had no problem reaching into my sweaty jersey to feel my collarbone ("yeah, that's broken, can you get yourself to a hospital?")