winter rides and pics

seemed conditions were perfect today. where did everybody ride

one pic is of the very famous jay dejesus

my kids wanted to ride in the snow too

singletrack is north of thorpe
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

Is the Single Track in........

Nesqhoning(sp)? A friend from Mtn Top was supposed to ride there this morning but forgot his helmet and trail ran with a few of us instead.

mtbr member
    you sure don't get famous for doing the right thing my two heroes didn't wear any helmets. they just gave this grin the same as my 5 yr old gives me when he knows he's doing wrong.

Freshly Fujified

Nice pics!

Hope to get out riding with you at some point, Joe. I intend to ride through the winter, and am waiting for a replacement front triangle before I can get back on the trails. Keep posting the weekend rides like you have been, and I'm sure we'll hook up at some point.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Clyde
    Hope to get out riding with you at some point, Joe. I intend to ride through the winter, and am waiting for a replacement front triangle before I can get back on the trails. Keep posting the weekend rides like you have been, and I'm sure we'll hook up at some point.

Bob

i know jay. he is one of the nicest dudes i know and knows the BEST places to ride. EasternWoods in 06
    Reign Skate

Freshly Fujified
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoecutter
    i know jay. he is one of the nicest dudes i know and knows the BEST places to ride. EasternWoods in 06
    My knowledge of Joe has been through our correspondence by phone and email regarding IMBA and my desire to help build a relationship between IMBA and Valley Forge Park. Based on those conversations, I have no doubt that Joe's the real thing. As I said, I look forward to meeting him and having some time together on the trails.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Members who have read this thread: 0