Will this turn out to be a pain?- Mtbr.com
    Pain Is A State Of Mind

Will this turn out to be a pain?

im planning on ordering a banshee scream but i was wondering since i ride alot of light freeride but i really want to star going bigger also i ride lots of wooden stuff and i do urban like stair gaps but i only stated freeride about 6 months ago so i would consider my skill beginner/intermediate so would this just turn out to be an expensive problem or would it still be fun to ride on the road and rocky trails

or should i just stick with the session 7 and get a 66RC or go ahead go for the Banshee?
    Opportunity awaits those that are worthy....
    Photamagrapher---http://gallery.photographyreview.com...&ppuser=244688

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by free-rider_down-hiller
    im planning on ordering a banshee scream but i was wondering since i ride alot of light freeride but i really want to star going bigger also i ride lots of wooden stuff and i do urban like stair gaps but i only stated freeride about 6 months ago so i would consider my skill beginner/intermediate so would this just turn out to be an expensive problem or would it still be fun to ride on the road and rocky trails

or should i just stick with the session 7 and get a 66RC or go ahead go for the Banshee?
    Um.....yes?
    "mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson

Members who have read this thread: 0