What's going in Mt. Top?

Printable View

• 03-23-2006
    jkad
    What's going in Mt. Top?
    I was out doing some TM this morning off of SR 437 by the RR bridge and there was a state police chopper was flying overhead for 1/2 hr or so. Looking for somthing???
    When I got home there was a message on my Voice mail from the PA State police
    asking me to call them in the Hazleton Location in reference to my vehicle being parked there. When I called the person I needed to talk to was not there, I had to leave my work #. Anyone konw what may be going on up there??
    Joe
  • 03-23-2006
    jkad
    ok...I just got the call here at work they want me to come in for an "interview" :eek:
  • 03-23-2006
    XCoalMiner
    Well, definately let us know now that you made it sound so mysterious and all. No response might mean you have no internet access for the next 6-12 months.
  • 03-23-2006
    XCoalMiner
    Duplicate.
  • 03-23-2006
    jkad
    Well my Trail maintenance had nothing to do with the police, it was the Homicide that happened there last night. My vehicle was a short distance from the crime scene and it
    appeared to be very unusual for a car to be there early in the morning on a weekday.
    So far I’m in the clear… :D
  • 03-23-2006
    XCoalMiner
    Homicide! 6-12 years instead of 6-12 months? I've been watching too much Law & Order on the boob tube!
  • 03-23-2006
    JeffSkisMontana
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    You had me worried there as I read the thread.....haven't read anything in the paper about a homocide there nor heard anything on the radio. Where were you parked? Left side of road just after the RR bridge? By the way trail work has stopped on new trail system while the state does an enviromental review.
  • 03-23-2006
    Proformance Cycle
    Joe K. not you
    Joe K.

I knew it!

That shiny new frame was the key. You were test riding at the "Super Secret Test Track" weren't you? I told you to wear your Super Secret Decoder Ring when you ride your Shiny New Bike! God now what do us mere mortal guys do? We have Plain Painted rides!

Insert Shameless Advertising Plug Here-------------------- "Guess we gotta take our bikes to Proformance Cycle for a Super Secret Shiny Kit!

LOL

LC
  • 03-24-2006
    jkad
    1 Attachment(s)
    It's all fun & games till...
    Actually it was in today's paper. Body found in Dennison Twp near Tunnel Road & 437.
    So Jeff, can we ride the new trails while this review is pending? Soundl like this could take some time. Lee I cant ride this weekend my bike is still not together, need some parts
    for completion. Here's a pic of the new Carbon seat post & saddle. Sweet:D
    I plan on walking some trails Saturday AM to clear dead fall & general clean up if anyone's
    interested. 8AM Rt 437 parking lot.

Joe
  • 03-24-2006
    ganginwood
    tunnel rd
    i saw that on the news this morning. while everyone was thinking about missing people/murder victim's, i was only thinking about the trails.

btw- who is jkad? is that joe w. ?
  • 03-24-2006
    jkad
    Not Joe W. Joe K.