What's going on in Downingtown?- Mtbr.com
    No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004

What's going on in Downingtown?

Moved slightly outside of the area. Enough that I don't make it there to ride regularly. Rode it once in the last 6 months. Found a thread about the land purchase, etc. and agreed...stay off until things are settled. Anyone have an update?
    General or otherwise? Wouldn't mind doing some trail work there....heck, used to do some trimming there on my own in my (limited) spare time....trails there are just too good to let go to waste. Hey. We all rode there, {including group rides by the local bike shop(s)}, but we were all "poaching" the trails. It's been going on for years...since back in the days of the motor-sickle guys that orig. made the singletrack there. Let's make it a GREAT (legal) place to go!

Just wondering...

mtbr member
    Yes, anyone know? I just moved to the area recently and these trails are the closest decent trails to me and I would like to ride them! I am totally willing to do maintenance or do whatever it takes.

Hoopy Frood

Downingtown

You might try asking over here:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/bvmtb/

It's a group setup to discuss those trails in particular and local access issues in general.

No updates recently, though, AFAIK.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

Members who have read this thread: 0