What up everyone- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2010

What up everyone

I just recently rediscovered this site and thought I would introduce myself. I've been riding in the central PA area now for a few years, usually by myself. I'm 24 and just got done upgrading my pedals, cleats, brake calipers, and rotors on my Trek 3900 Disc. A few weeks ago a started training for the many races I plan on competing in this spring/summer. I'm pretty new to specifically training for mountain biking so it's a learning process. I'm planning on competing in the Mid Atlantic Supper Series. Look forward to reading this forum!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Welcome...

...glad you joined in.

Looks like you have some great goals, lots of good races and rides around here. Do a few searches, you'll find lots of friends!

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Thanks! I'm hoping I meet new riders at the races I plan on doing! I've mainly been riding Rocky Rodge and William H. Cain parks...

banned
    Apr 2009
    Im gonna do a MASS race this year also (probably at Fair Hill.) I went to a few a few years ago (with someone who rode.) That was when I built my 29er (3 years ago.)

mtbr member
    welcome. hopefully i can come meet up and we can go for a ride sometime. although im slow

Members who have read this thread: 0