The Wharton Ride You Missed Today- Mtbr.com
    Yappy little dog!

The Wharton Ride You Missed Today

The link to my blog with pics (the inline version is in the NJ forum if you want to view it that way at http://tinyurl.com/8ryb4)

http://tinyurl.com/drwnk

Freshly Fujified

Great pics

Looks like a nice lesiurely Sunday ride through the woods. Hope to get out there while the ground is still in decent shape. Keep posting when you plan to go. I have no problem making the trek.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Yappy little dog!

Warm week with a wet end

Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Clyde
    Looks like a nice lesiurely Sunday ride through the woods. Hope to get out there while the ground is still in decent shape. Keep posting when you plan to go. I have no problem making the trek.

Bob
    Since the forecast is not looking good for the end of this week, meaning wet trails again we will most likely head out to either Wharton or Brendan Byrne again on Sunday. We should be able to do more ST since the snow will be gone.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers
    Since the forecast is not looking good for the end of this week, meaning wet trails again we will most likely head out to either Wharton or Brendan Byrne again on Sunday. We should be able to do more ST since the snow will be gone.

cool!

let us know if your gonna hit it again this weekend!

Members who have read this thread: 0