on the way ! now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

on the way ! now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!

Mini and I are heading for da m00n ! 17 in bloom. My first cold ride. He thinks I 'll chicken out. Ha ha ha . 4 shirts , 2 socks , jacket , sleeve to keep ears warm,3 pairs of pants, bike , gloves, and mini got it all.LOL !! Oh I forgot mini has no clue about the hand warmer for my feet ! Hahahaha

OK we are back from da m00n !!! i will by far it was the gr8est ride so far this 2012 !!! i started out freezing but as soon as we startred to ride i was fine . it was gr8 to ride in some snow ! the roots and rocks were a lil slick in places . we ran into a bear on natures way ! it was ok cuz he was a very nice bear ! it was so nice to meet you and thanks for the help with my saddle . i rode 8 for the first time but i think we rode it the wrong way . o well it was a gr8 climb ! we were out for 2 hours it was gr8 cant wait to do it again ! pics to come sorry no film !
    Last edited by tuffgrrl; 01-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Chilling out
    Tuffgrrl & Mini spotted outbound on Natures Way, film at 11 ... (or whenever he posts up pics).

Nice to run into y'all, hope you had a great ride.

Did you ever have ham?
    Roadpirate and I were out for a brisk ride today...too bad we missed ya!!! We did see Bear's ride, though...LOL!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Tuffgrrl & Mini spotted outbound on Natures Way, film at 11 ... (or whenever he posts up pics).

Nice to run into y'all, hope you had a great ride.
    it was nice to finally meet you . how to ride with ya soon .

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465 View Post
    Roadpirate and I were out for a brisk ride today...too bad we missed ya!!! We did see Bear's ride, though...LOL!!!
    sorry we missed you . i do think we heared you guys but not sure . hope to meet ya on the trail soon.

mtbr member

some pics from the ride .

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00182.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00183.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00184.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00185.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00186.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00187.jpg

on the way !    now i am back from one of the gr8est rides this year !!!-dsc00188.jpg

mtbr member
    Sweet!! Aloha, sure is great seeing them pics and the fact you are getting out no matter the conditions. Thanks as always for posting!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Good stuff!

Thanks for the pics!

Ride da mOOn
    Mini for "KING"

Members who have read this thread: 0