UpperEarth Saturday 3/21- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

UpperEarth Saturday 3/21

6 of us(JoeR, JoeG, Darren, Brian, Mike, and myself) headed out Saturday in search of riding RollerCoaster Say Wut? for our first time(except Brian who had sampled it already).
    We set up shuttles at the new Bentleys...Rode Twister(aka Tornado), Rail bed to Mountain Top Hose, Middle Finger, and Dead Deer Extreme. Joe G. on his first ride in the Upper Earth area....ripped Dead Deer Extreme sight unseen! I think once he committed he couldn't stop for fear of cartwheeling to the bottom! I had my new bike out and shortly after riding the middle section of DDE picked up a stick and broke my derail hangar. We ripped it apart to only find out that I had a spare Titus hangar...well because most of the trails in Upper Earth are downhill I was able to "Ride" most of it except Hell Trail and Nowhere....Joe R and I skipped those and bushwacked up to the top of RollerCoaster Say Wut? While waiting for the rest of the crew who were riding Killer Bee, Hell, and Nowhere as well as clearing logs away....We ran into Smashing Plates designer/builders(JJ,JJ) out scoping lines for an extension of Dead Deer down to Hell trail(that should be quite a trail when finished based on the terrain involved). RollerCoaster Say Wut? entertained us all.... Here are a few pics that JoeG shot and passed along....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Middle Finger is now raked/trimmed/cleared of debris. I left the rake at the end of it and plan on getting at least Dead Deer done by the end of the week. And I thought I could do it all in one day.....HA!

I plan on riding this ALOT this year.

mtbr member

KrazCustoms....

Hey, Thanks very much for clearing up "Middle Finger"....we have been working out in the "Middle Earth" area cleaning things up. Great to hear you plan on riding plenty this year...but I thought you rode quite a bit last year already!!!! Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Hey, Thanks very much for clearing up "Middle Finger"....we have been working out in the "Middle Earth" area cleaning things up. Great to hear you plan on riding plenty this year...but I thought you rode quite a bit last year already!!!! Ride On!
    Jeff, I was actually referring to Upper Earth specifically. And thanks for working on "Middle Earth" and "Lower Earth" - I plan on hitting those alot this year, too.

Members who have read this thread: 0