Trail workday at Roaring Run, Apollo- Mtbr.com
    Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

Trail workday at Roaring Run, Apollo

Workday is going to be postponed due to potential for crap weather. We will re-schedule. Thanks, Don
    Last edited by PaMtnBkr; 05-01-2009 at 05:36 AM.

my fun has a hurting
    think the riding will be casual enough that i can keep up on the climbs on my vp free? right now my other bikes are all missing parts so i'm down to my ss road bike and my big boy bike. figure it will suck to get to the top but man will i be able to get down fast...

Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

Oh yeah! Quite casual!

Quote Originally Posted by cdburch
    think the riding will be casual enough that i can keep up on the climbs on my vp free? right now my other bikes are all missing parts so i'm down to my ss road bike and my big boy bike. figure it will suck to get to the top but man will i be able to get down fast...
    After digging trail for a few hours, I suspect any rides that take place will be s l o w. People ride Nomads and Bullits out there w/no problem so you'll be OK. I don't think the DH will too exciting on your bike though, it's not long enough.

my fun has a hurting
    cool. i just need to make sure i head out of there by 4 so i can get the car back in time for the lady to go to her softball game.

Members who have read this thread: 0