Trail work Mtn. Top, more pictures- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Trail work Mtn. Top, more pictures

After we completed rock bridge it was on to walk sections of "Brush Wolf" to show some of the crew who had not seen it yet................a few trees had fallen during last weeks wind storms that needed to be removed too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    After we completed rock bridge it was on to walk sections of "Brush Wolf" to show some of the crew who had not seen it yet................a few trees had fallen during last weeks wind storms that needed to be removed too.

Jeff, was nice to meet you today & put a face to the name. Some sweet trails going on
    there. Myself & John V plan on riding there tomorrow AM most likely 9:30-10
    Joe

mtbr member

Great to see you guys out this morning.................

Glad you were able to join us. Also good to see you brought John V. You, John V., and Lee C. were very good additions to the crew. You guys know how to work! Today was a good turnout considering the cold temps. I think the most we have ever had out at one time was in mid January when 17 or 18 people came out. Most times it is small groups of 3 to 7 people. As you can now see from the walk we took over the trails there is still plenty of work to do. Ride on! Enjoy tomorrows ride too!

p.s. If you want to see those Sunset moonrise pics and comments that mtbr'ers gave go into Passion forum. It is close to top now because I went in and asked for the next date the phenomena would likely occur. If you comment it will help the thread stay active. Thx.

GoCyco
    Nov 2005

Shedlock working?

Jeff, nice pics. I see Shedlock standing around in all of the shots. Was he the designated foreman for the day? He looks like he had everything under control.
    I'm in China for the week. Tons of bike riding going on here. But it's more utilitarian.Crazy dangerous too.
    Can't wait to get back and ride the new stuff. The rock ramp is sweet. How's the new ***** coming along? Got any pics?
    Cheers,
    Doug

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Glad you were able to join us. Also good to see you brought John V. You, John V., and Lee C. were very good additions to the crew. You guys know how to work! Today was a good turnout considering the cold temps. I think the most we have ever had out at one time was in mid January when 17 or 18 people came out. Most times it is small groups of 3 to 7 people. As you can now see from the walk we took over the trails there is still plenty of work to do. Ride on! Enjoy tomorrows ride too!

p.s. If you want to see those Sunset moonrise pics and comments that mtbr'ers gave go into Passion forum. It is close to top now because I went in and asked for the next date the phenomena would likely occur. If you comment it will help the thread stay active. Thx.

Thanks Jeff I take that as a great complement. John & I rode the trails today, again cold
    but fun. We made it almost 50% over the technical section, (some of that is nearly impossible) then rode up to the top and around the loop back down the downhill (sweet)
    Back to the lot. Anytime we can offer help with the work in progress please let me know.

mtbr member

Hey...saw your Variant at the airport last week....

Quote Originally Posted by aizu1
    Jeff, nice pics. I see Shedlock standing around in all of the shots. Was he the designated foreman for the day? He looks like he had everything under control.
    I'm in China for the week. Tons of bike riding going on here. But it's more utilitarian.Crazy dangerous too.
    Can't wait to get back and ride the new stuff. The rock ramp is sweet. How's the new ***** coming along? Got any pics?
    Cheers,
    Doug
    I left on a tuesday , saw your wagon, came back friday night, saw your wagon...figured you went away really far! Excellent trail day, and contrary to what the pictures showed Shedlock always does a great job on trail days. My daughter has learned some new words from just being around him too! New trail is still just tagged at this point......see ya soon.

mtbr member

Good job! Sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by jkad
    Thanks Jeff I take that as a great complement. John & I rode the trails today, again cold
    but fun. We made it almost 50% over the technical section, (some of that is nearly impossible) then rode up to the top and around the loop back down the downhill (sweet)
    Back to the lot. Anytime we can offer help with the work in progress please let me know.
    Haven't rode the top section yet.....sounds like you guys enjoyed it. Ride On!

Members who have read this thread: 0