Trail Conditions at Betzwood / VF ?- Mtbr.com
    Respect Your Trails

New question here. Trail Conditions at Betzwood / VF ?

Has anyone been over to Valley Forge / Betzwood within the week? Wondering what the conditions are like. I plan on going Sat. morn....as long as we don't get rain before then.

Mar 2004
    My buddy rode their last night Thursday and said the trail conditions were good. Nice and dry.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    the trails are super dry everywhere.

i bet even with a little rain saturday riding on sunday will still be good most places.

Respect Your Trails
    Nice. Thanks for the feedback.

Max, I got clipless pedals recently, but haven't had a chance to ride with them on trails yet. I figured that Betzwood is the tamest place to ride within the area. Wish me luck. I'm going solo too, so only I can laugh at myself when I take a sideways fall.

We should all get a ride together soon.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    after seeing you ride, i bet it wasn't a problem...

i am trying my best to get my hands on a full-suspension bike these days. after that...

IT'S ON!!!!

i've said it before and i'll keep saying it. anyone up for friday night at wissy? that would be my perfect non-weekend, non-hectic scheduling nightmare, ride i could make almost any damn time.

Respect Your Trails

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

Damn, what a difference! When I switched over to clipless on my road bike, it made climbing hills a little smoother, but on my Kona, it was like having a whole new control over the bike. And I'm happy to say, no falls. Although I did do a few drops during which I clipped out because I didn't feel comfortable.

Good luck with your search for the plush front and back. Let me know if you need / want any help. I know some guys up at Mt. Perk bike shop who would help you out as much as possible. They carry Konas and Iron Horses. Now would be the time to get last years models for good prices as the 06 s start coming in.

I could go for a Friday night ride. Maybe another post will get some talk going.

Members who have read this thread: 0