Thursday night ride @ Wiss.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Thursday night ride @ Wiss.

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the riders that were there Thursday evening, I have not seen a group like that in some time, I was riding with a few guys and came across a nice size group that looked like they were having a blast - not sure who anyone was, I noticed one guy on a Blur i think he was wearing a Yoohoo jersey - there were a few girls as well - one girl on a epic who was a pretty good rider (fast!) would like to meet up if possible to join in a group ride - over all it was perfect weather as well - not much time left to ride after work as the sun sets earlier - but if anyone is interested in a ride on Sundays im game, I am sure the guys I was with will be in as well

mtbr member

every thursday

its like thats every thursday i was out there yesterday meeting up with Call_me_Clyde. i was the fat guy with the Marines t shirt

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    My plan for this Sunday is for my girlfriend to drop me off at Bells Mill and then ride to Manayunk to meet up with her (she's doing some kind of spa thing, who knows...). My plan is to take the southern route. Then either take the Schuykill river trail back to my home to Conshy or throw the bike in her car for the ride back. Strictly one way for me.

I am new to mountain biking and will be slow but if you don't mind that, then by all means, I would welcome the company and someone to show me the ropes. I have a new Trek 4500, I'm 32 yrs old, weak climbing legs, very new to the sport, and if I can't keep your pace then we can part without any hurt feelings here (if you feel I am holding you up). I won't mind. All I want is to have fun, learn the trails, and make it in one piece.

I'll buy the beers at the bottom. Start time will be around 10 or 11am.

Freshly Fujified

I was there

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith
    its like thats every thursday i was out there yesterday meeting up with Call_me_Clyde. i was the fat guy with the Marines t shirt
    I was the fat guy with the IMBA shirt screaming on most of the technical descents. Not sure if we crossed paths, but perhaps in future rides.

Keith-it was good catching up with you after so many false starts on my behalf. Looking forward to a few more after work rides before the lack of daylight becomes an issue. Certainly hoping we can hook up next weekend for a road trip to Delaware.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery