For those who ride the Moon.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

For those who ride the Moon.

Just met with Lee on Monday. We went out to explore some of the trails that did not get much attention after Irene. Our hope is to get a good crew of Moon riders together around noon on Sunday the 25th. If we can get a few people with chainsaws, leaf blowers and rakes, we can get this job done in no time. As many of you know, most of the trails are in very good shape. It's only a handful of trails that need some attention. Give a shout if you can make it.

wounded knee
    Dave:
    I should be able to make it, I'll bring my leaf blower, snips, hand saw,ect.. See you there.

Oh...Where are we meeting?
    Anyone bringing their bike?
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

mtbr member
    I have not seen Lee to get any details so I am going to assume that we will meet at the main gate. I will probably come earlier so I could get a little ride in first. Apprx. 10:00

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Not sure yet if I have to work.... I really wanna get back up and get it finished tho....

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I'll be there with my chainsaw, two leaf blowers and my brush cutter/weedwacker. I should also have Tony with me. We have HGA pretty much cleaned up now. Just need to chainsaw out some stuff on lower Itchy Tire, clean-up SOB and finish Lee's new trail.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Thanks KK for posting it and others for responding: Meet at the main gate at noon for a work planing meeting!

JKE, Skinnys, Watkins, Slide and the main service road are the trails that need attention.

KK and I were there today and completed his ramp on the Dark, then moved to lower slide trail to de-salad it, and there is one log on Slide that does "NOT" get removed, it will be ramped.

Hope you can attend as we can bust this out and get the FULL mOOn shining again!

I have lots of extra "MUD" if needed

LOL... thanks and see ya at da mOOn!

Did you ever have ham?

For those who ride the Moon.

I wish I could make it, but I have to work tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for all your hard work on the trails at the Moon!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For those who ride the Moon.-moonlake.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member

I'm in.....

.....will plan to meet you at the moon....worked on Tattoo Alley today int M.T..see you in the am. Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    I too plan to be there at noon. Anyone bringing their bike for a litte ride after?
    If you look for the truth outside yourself, it gets farther and farther away. ~ Tung-Shan

mtbr member

Depending on weather...

....gonna try an sneak a ride in prior to the trail Maint work.....planning on getting to Moon at about 9:30.....Ride On!

mtbr member
    After talking to a few people today, we decided to get a ride in before we start any trail work. I plan on being there for 9:30.
    Scott, we cut some logs today with a bowsaw. That sucked. So if you bring the chainsaw, You will automatically be named the MVP of the day. I will have a few on ice waiting for you when you are done.

mtbr member
    can we use an atv for anything? I have one I could bring. I also have a leaf blower. No chainsaw though
    If you look for the truth outside yourself, it gets farther and farther away. ~ Tung-Shan

mtbr member
    That would probably be very useful.

mtbr member

KK & NEMBTA Thanks for organizing...

...a ride and trail maint. day.....enjoyed both....lots of people out...hopefully the rock work we did at the bottom of Screamer will settle in solid and keep us out of the mud for awhile......will be out to the Moon more often as soon as hunting season starts....Ride on!

p.s. KK if you send the Vid of Will riding that elevated skyway on lower Deacon will upload it to YouTube and post it for all to witness.....incredible!