Sunday Ridin'- Mtbr.com

Thread: Sunday Ridin'

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Sunday Ridin'

Hittin' the local trails Saturday, but would be up for a road trip on Sunday to ride some new trails. Anyone riding some singletrack and want some company let me know.

Mike

May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    Hittin' the local trails Saturday, but would be up for a road trip on Sunday to ride some new trails. Anyone riding some singletrack and want some company let me know.

Mike
    Mike:

I open to do a ride up here in Sunday! Time? What kind of ride? How far? Trials? All for fun of course. You will you be bringing your son correct?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Proformance Cycle
    Mike:

I open to do a ride up here in Sunday! Time? What kind of ride? How far? Trials? All for fun of course. You will you be bringing your son correct?
    Time? - Pretty much open, may as well give it a chance to warm up a bit, so mid morning/noon would be good.

Kind? - Singletrack (with some trials would be cool) We like the technical stuff, but fast flowing trails are cool too. Just feel like exploring some new trails.

How far? - 10-15 miles would be good as we got 20 planned for Saturday, but wouldn't mind less miles for more playing. Your call.

All for fun - you bet

Yep, bringing the kid.

Mike

May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    Time? - Pretty much open, may as well give it a chance to warm up a bit, so mid morning/noon would be good.

Kind? - Singletrack (with some trials would be cool) We like the technical stuff, but fast flowing trails are cool too. Just feel like exploring some new trails.

How far? - 10-15 miles would be good as we got 20 planned for Saturday, but wouldn't mind less miles for more playing. Your call.

All for fun - you bet

Yep, bringing the kid.

Mike
    Ok Mike:

Sounds great!

I will be at my shop all morning. We can leave around 11 or 12. Located on Wyoming Ave (Route 11) in Wyoming. Between 2nd and 3rd streets. In the C. Pizzano auto sales complex. White sign with red letters C. PIZZANO. You can do a Maptech search to get you close. Then call me on cell phone. It's not hard to find. Route 11 goes from West Pittston to Kingston. All the streets in Wyoming off Rt. 11 are numbered. We can talk more on Fri or Sat. Are you bringing regular Mt bikes with speeds or a single speed trials bike? It doesn't matter to me. I'm just trying to plan a ride to suit us.

[email protected]
    570 693-5811

Members who have read this thread: 0