stunts- Mtbr.com

Thread: stunts

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

stunts

Hey im an xc guy myself but since winter has roled around and trails arent clear, or at least the singletrack ones arent, i would love to build a small stunt of somekind just for fun, not a dirtjump or anything just something small so if you have advice or plans or anything else that might help me please post

Trails Are Sublime
    Quote Originally Posted by northparkrider
    Hey im an xc guy myself but since winter has roled around and trails arent clear, or at least the singletrack ones arent, i would love to build a small stunt of somekind just for fun, not a dirtjump or anything just something small so if you have advice or plans or anything else that might help me please post
    i'm an xc man too, but with winter here i get bored, hope these help ya
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    thanks, ill dig through my garage and try to build some stuff like that

COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK

Here's some I built

I built these last winter, after I bought a P2. I played around on them for a little, I sold the P2 and bought a Gemini and ened up giving them away to a skater neighbor boy.

It was fun building the stuff and riding while it lasted but I will turn 40 this coming year and I can't afford to get hurt playing around like the kids do.

I made them in sections so you could move them around in different configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by northparkrider
    thanks, ill dig through my garage and try to build some stuff like that
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can fix it............... my dad has an awesome set of tools

Trails Are Sublime
    Quote Originally Posted by spacoli
    I built these last winter, after I bought a P2. I played around on them for a little, I sold the P2 and bought a Gemini and ened up giving them away to a skater neighbor boy.

It was fun building the stuff and riding while it lasted but I will turn 40 this coming year and I can't afford to get hurt playing around like the kids do.

I made them in sections so you could move them around in different configurations.
    wow very nice, by any chance can you tell me what size wood you used for the skeleton and planks

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Thanks and just so you know im 13 so i can aford to get beat up a little and nice design im gonna work on these over my winter break and hopefully will have some fun new ways to use my xmas present (and 03 specialized rockhopper fsr xc)

COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK

here the sites

Quote Originally Posted by HazletonRiDer
    wow very nice, by any chance can you tell me what size wood you used for the skeleton and planks
    http://www.tumyeto.com/rampplans.php

http://www.heckler.com/ramps/

You need to convert the measurements.
    I can fix it............... my dad has an awesome set of tools

Members who have read this thread: 0