sept 24/25 Wiss and whiteClay/MiddleRun- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

sept 24/25 Wiss and whiteClay/MiddleRun

Call-Me-Clyde and i were planning a ride at the Wiss and delaware for this weekend (saturday and sunday) i dont know which on which day but it will happen.

this is a all hands for all that want to meet up and do some riding. if you are interested please use this thread to let us know what day and time works for you, so that a census can be made accordingly.

Bob hope you can make it. and can someone hit Mike up? i cant remember his handle

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Sunday works great for me, real nice like...

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Id def be interested. Been meaning to get back down there with someone that knows the trails, was only there once and that was like 2 yrs ago.

As for a time, Im free pretty much the whole wkend, so whatever works for everyone else is fine and ill try to make it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I don't think I can make it this weekend

Hey Keith. I don't think I can make it this weekend. Let me know about the next Wiss or "South of de border" ride.- Bob(XCBob)
    Sir Dabs-alot

Freshly Fujified

My ever changing schedule

Saturday is now iffy for me, as I have a wedding in the early morning (shouldn't effect a 1 PM start) but I may also need to be back home by 4 or 5, which means Delaware is def out of the question for me. Sunday's schedule is similar. If we do Wiss either day, I should be able to be there by 1, I just might not be able to stay for the whole ride.

What is everyone else's availability and preferences? Post them soon so that Keith can coordinate.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member

wiss /wiss

i guess two Wissahickons rides will be the most likely outcome XCBOB is the MiddleRun WhiteClay expert and not to mention GAS. but 1:30-2:00 meet on both days sounds reasonable to me. we could all meet at the valley green inn and just make up a route from there.

Freshly Fujified

Agreed?

I hear ya on the gas thing, bro.

So who's in for the 1:30ish meeting at Valley Green Inn both days? Show of hands, please.
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    i'll be there at 1:30 at the inn.

Freshly Fujified

How will we know you?

Quote Originally Posted by too40sx
    i'll be there at 1:30 at the inn.
    I'll be the clyde with the blue Leader 5" F/S trail bike. 42 yrs old, Caucasian, 5'9", 220 lbs, green Camelbak, tan baggies, facial hair. Hopefully there won't be too many of me there.

Bob

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    oh yeah, a description. i'm be on a white redline flight monocog, around 5'6" and dashingly handsom.

Freshly Fujified

Sunday then?

Quote Originally Posted by too40sx
    oh yeah, a description. i'm be on a white redline flight monocog, around 5'6" and dashingly handsom.
    I thought we were on for today. I showed up at about 1:50. Keith was running late, too. I stayed until 2:30, but nobody showed, so I a short ride, then went home.

Regroup for Sunday at 1:30 PM at Valley Green? I'm in.

Bob

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    i'll be there.

mtbr member

2:30

i didnt get there till about 2:30
    yes sunday 130

Freshly Fujified

I must have just missed you

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith
    i didnt get there till about 2:30
    yes sunday 130
    I thought about calling and probably should have. Figured you got tied up and had to bail. See you this afternoon.

Bob

mtbr member

i cant make it till later today

i had copmpany over for the game (wish i could kick them out ) but i will ride the wiss after the football game sorry all

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

How'd it go today?

Hey Keith and Bob. How'd it go today? Bob, how did you do on the hills at the Wiss? They are nasty, aren't they? If you folks want to ride Saturday Oct 1 "South of de border"? Let me know.-Bob (XCBob)
    Sir Dabs-alot

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Yo... got there at 1:35 or so and chilled at the inn til 2:10. did you guys get there. if not its cool i still got a real good ride in. lets ty and do this again. i'm always off on sundays and tuesdays. maybe next time we can send personal messages to each other to exchange #'s so that we can know whats goin on. torn the back of my thigh open on a log ride tho today, not deep enough for stiches, i just kept on riding. SSers are hard as nails.

Freshly Fujified

Cluster f&*k

Looks like we got lines crossed bbig time, and should probably communicate better. I showed up on Saturday thinking we were on for both days. Keith and I both ran late, and I must have split just as he was arriving. I had to bail today, so I called keith to advise him, and it turns out he had to bail, too. Hopefully we can make it happen soon. My next available Sunday will be the 9th in the afternoon. Tuesdays are out for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0