Riding Middle Earth!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Riding Middle Earth!

Even after yesterdays(Thursday) deluge...things dried out pretty well...the woods are alive...every plant and animal..insects too are going through the rights of spring...heres a few shots.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member

The End, GS, ....

.....Twin Spring...Fountain L,.....Snowmobile....Fireline....Extension....Exte nsion of the Extension....Upper P Trail....Lower P Trail.....lots of riding fun....oh yeah one of our riders went down pretty hard...over the bars after planting wheel in a hole after ripping over a rock bridge... ....4 of 5 of us riding 29'ers....Specialized...thats how we roll
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Cool pics - thanks for sharing!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Jeff B
    Mt Top crew
    29ers
    Pics
    Insects
    29ers
    over the bars
    29er

Dogs don't know it's not bacon!

Wizard of the Trail
    Where are these trails located? Nice pics. I just picked up a 29er a few days ago.
    There is no charge for awesomeness......or attractiveness.

Good rep does not wash out the bad, nor the bad the good.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Actually these trails don't exist. No maps of the area were ever made, 29er's suck, all bicycle shops stink. Not really I just thought I'd get that stuff all out of the way before this thread was inundated with that BS. In all seriousness the best way to experience them is to hook up with someone from mountaintop. Describing them will only confuse. Nice Pics especially the one with me in them. I am such a narcisist who can't spell.

mtbr member
    Nice pics!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Even after yesterdays(Thursday) deluge...things dried out pretty well...the woods are alive...every plant and animal..insects too are going through the rights of spring...heres a few shots.....

You know, those trails look a little wet, don't you think. Please don't ride when the trails are waterlogged like that.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bwillsie
    Actually these trails don't exist. No maps of the area were ever made, 29er's suck, all bicycle shops stink.
    And, oh yes more than one "Woman" helped build these trails.............

GoCyco
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    .....lots of riding fun....oh yeah one of our riders went down pretty hard...over the bars after planting wheel in a hole after ripping over a rock bridge...
    Let me guess, it was on my rock bridge constructed over the stream on Prick trail?
    When I first tested it I went a little too far left and planted my front wheel a hole and endo'd. 2nd pass was smooth and no issues after that. If you miss the correct line it could be trouble.

mtbr member
    Hell....since the builder endo'd...I don't feel so bad about meeting the ground and water also....once the line is learned it is a nice smooth flow.
    "There is a road--no simple highway"

mtbr member

yup...

Quote Originally Posted by aizu1
    Let me guess, it was on my rock bridge constructed over the stream on Prick trail?
    When I first tested it I went a little too far left and planted my front wheel a hole and endo'd. 2nd pass was smooth and no issues after that. If you miss the correct line it could be trouble.
    I didn't realize you built that but...your right! Headed across from the 437 side...right at the end, into the hole...the rider was alright(SantaCruz Denis)... Still glad you built the bridge it helps getting over that stream. Ride On!

mtbr member

geist 262..

Quote Originally Posted by Geist262
    Where are these trails located? Nice pics. I just picked up a 29er a few days ago.
    PM me and I will be glad to show you the trails....will take a few outings though...we have alot..

Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
    I really need to get out ont he trails. Maybe I'll forego a road ride this weekend and ride with you guys. Maybe I should do both, I need the miles ;-)

Members who have read this thread: 0