Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12- Mtbr.com
    Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12

It's on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-copy-rdm-highway-sign.jpg  

mtbr member
    See ya there . I'm hoping the trails freeze up.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Going....Going.....Gone! Ride at 6, with a quick meal at 7 featuring Canadian Bacon.
    Expecting 200 to 300 for this ride, but will be happy if 5 to 8 show. With our Canine friends, we may hit double digits!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Good ride tonight....just got back. Nine riders, four dogs and 15 flat tires. Lee was selling tubes for $29.99 each....gotta pay for that new camera and bike somehow, but he did say he would include the four-piece Ginsu knife set for free with each tube. A good time was had by all. Lee, thanks for changing all those flats....how did you know to carry all those tubes tonight?

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Wow...

... I think the internet shut down spilled over into da mOOn ride with multiple flats, I started it with a ripped out valve stem, first one on the new bike in the T-Rex 2 rock garden, just don't know my own strength with those super V brakes... LOL. Flying pumplin185 wins with, "2" at nearly the same time, front and rear! cr500 followed up with a front flat, as we hogged all his CO2 cartiridges, cause my pump froze up, Chriffer fired up his Topeak super pump to get us going! Scrader, Presta, and CO2 "OH MY"

Oh ya riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we did that, very cold, damp, but hardy souls showed to freeze together, riding led by Chriffer, blistering pace kept us warm phast philty phil, nice styl'in over da rocks!

Team Ruff Ruff attending composed of Daphnie, Dozer, Daisy and Buddy, wearing bells and blinking green collars wins the doggie fashion parade. No flats were encountered by doggie friends although lots of marking spots and barking did occur!

Canadian Chuck, Chriffer, FP185, philty phast phil, cr500, Loren, Jake, Buddy123 the whole crew was there, did I get everyone? Nanticoke Bill still MIA, too warm for him!

So gotta go to Cedar to buy more tubes!... LOL
    Always glad to share!

Ride da mOOn...
    ...get free flats!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    I thawed out about 3 am. It was a bit chilly. Also. Casey was present for the festivaties.

mtbr member
    What a great ride last night! Trails were fast and frozen. Besides all the flat tires everything was awesome. I'd like to thank everyone for all the help especially Lee and Scott for saving my butt with new tubes. Gotta watch those craters up there on Da mOOn.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Forgot about Casey....five dogs. Almost more dogs than riders. Yeah, seriously, a BIG thanks to Lee for helping with all the flat tires. You forgot about Scott. He got a flat too at the end of the ride, but Lee was already sold out of tubes. Couldn't resist! Did anybody get their Ginsu knives yet?

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

Oh ya, that's why I said did I miss anyone...

...got Scott!!!!!!!! We robbed all his CO2, forgot Casey, Sorry Casey! These rides are so much fun, it turns out to be a big blur, thanks to all you who come out and enjoy our riding together!

Ginsu's are out of stock, but have more tubes, visited the Cedar Santa today stocked up! Got a great new "super pump" also!

Thanks Cedar Santa...
    ...for a less airy feel, try a few flat tires!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    thank ya lee..Def alittle frozen last night trails and myself included..good times as always thou..I think my name is slowly turning into a tongue twister "philthy phast phil" haha..

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Finally thawed out and can post pics...

...and gotta get the dates right!...LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-mlpwnr-1-17-12-001_900x900.jpg  

Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-mlpwnr-1-17-12-002_900x900.jpg  

Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-mlpwnr-1-17-12-003_900x900.jpg  

Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-mlpwnr-1-17-12-004_900x900.jpg  

Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-mlpwnr-1-17-12-005_900x900.jpg  

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by philthyfil View Post
    thank ya lee..Def alittle frozen last night trails and myself included..good times as always thou..I think my name is slowly turning into a tongue twister "philthy phast phil" haha..
    Dude, you just doubled your post count!

Wait till I add "phreak'in" to "philthy phast phil"

NICE!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Yep would make a Great Album Cover...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ride da mOOn, Wednesday Night RIde 1/17/12-copy-mlpwnr-1-17-12-002_900x900.jpg