Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Raystown continues to amaze

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  be350ka 
#1 ·
Squeezed in a ride while travelling for work on Wednesday and I am simply amazed at the quality of trails at Raystown!
It was a bit windy so I was somewhat worried about getting clonked by falling deadwood but made out with no issues.
Rode: Buck-Doe-Sleekdog-Eagle-Hydro (tree down on the right-hand trail near the lake going counterclockwise)-Osprey-Fawn-Buck.
Love the way the system steps you back up to the top on Osprey and Fawn.
Again, lots of un-controllable, spontaneous giggling.

#2 ·
Dougr said:
Squeezed in a ride while travelling for work on Wednesday and I am simply amazed at the quality of trails at Raystown!
It was a bit windy so I was somewhat worried about getting clonked by falling deadwood but made out with no issues.
Rode: Buck-Doe-Sleekdog-Eagle-Hydro (tree down on the right-hand trail near the lake going counterclockwise)-Osprey-Fawn-Buck.
Love the way the system steps you back up to the top on Osprey and Fawn.
Again, lots of un-controllable, spontaneous giggling.
me too... giggled like a little kid .. one *****in trail system IMO

#6 ·
73cuda said:
The wife and i rode about 2 hrs on Friday night and 3hrs on Saturday,and that was at a "first timer,stop to take pics.,stop to have a snack, kind of pace". I think it was around 24 miles total.We didn't do Doe,Hydro,Eagle,or Sleek Dog
Hydro is "AWESOME", mostly clay and way less loose rocks in the turns. The "PUMP" is amazing! Hit it next time!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.