Race tommorow at marsh creek???- Mtbr.com
    fun things are fun

Race tommorow at marsh creek???

Hi new to the area and was gonna enter the race and die trying to climb on my jump bike. UM as faras directions go does anyone know what entrance this is at because i only found one or maybe The number of the race organizer so i can find more info.
    i'm coming from coatesville by the way via rt 30 then 100 i think and after that im lost. Or if anyone is racing thats close to me maybe i can follow them up.
    Thanks in advance and hop to see you guys there.
    "If your not getting dirty your not doing it right,
    unless you ride in the rain then your just muddy"

Hoopy Frood

Race

The race flyer is available online here:

Marsh Creek Race Info

You probably want to take Route 30 to 282 North. Then make a right on Reeds Road. The race starts at the boat docks.

There's a map and more directions here:

DCNR Marsh Creek Page

From what I understand, the race is mostly following the blue trail if you look at the trail map.

I'll be there if I can shake this head/chest cold. Should be a nice, low-key event.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Marsh Creek

I raced yesterday at Marsh Creek. Great Day! Great Race! It had great grass-root feel to the whole event.

Does anyone know what the mountain bike trail status is at March Creek? I can't tell whether they allow them on the trails or not. If they are allowed, which trails are we able to use?

Thanks.

fun things are fun
    well the race organizer i talked to said it was a don't ask don't tell situation also just be super corteous to the hikers and the horse people and you'll be straight

also if you wanna get together for a ride let me know
    "If your not getting dirty your not doing it right,
    unless you ride in the rain then your just muddy"

Members who have read this thread: 0