Props are necessary for my LBS- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Props are necessary for my LBS

Today, I picked up this absolutely awesome ride:

Transition Bandit 29. We added a Specialized Command Post, MRP 2X, and a few small bits (swapped out the grips to Oury lock ons when I got home tonight).

I bought it at Cutters Bike Shop in Bethlehem, PA.

Firstly, I am amazed at our luck in nabbing one of these from Transition, but that aside, they have been incredibly patient... initially I wanted to get a Yeti SB-95 after demoing it, since they are a Yeti dealer, but a few things kept me away from it, so I ordered a Specialized FSR Expert EVO 29, but during the time it was on backorder, I never came to terms with the fact that I wasn't super crazy about the bike even though on paper it was what I wanted.

So then, I learned that Transition just came out with the Bandit 29, and lo and behold, it was everything I wanted in a bike. Miraculously, they were able to successfully order one for me.

Anyways, through the whole process they were extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional, from start to finish. John did an EXCELLENT job with the assembly of the bike.

I can't recommend them enough if you're looking for a Specialized, Transition, Yeti, or Intense, they are well worth the drive even if you're kinda far away!

Wizard of the Trail
    Sweet ride! Glad you found a shop that you like and can count on. Hard to find these days.
    There is no charge for awesomeness......or attractiveness.

Good rep does not wash out the bad, nor the bad the good.

Members who have read this thread: 0