Northern Schuylkill/Southern Carbon County- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2009

Northern Schuylkill/Southern Carbon County

Is there anybody out there in Schuylkill or Carbon county area that's up for riding on a regular basis? I don't have anybody to ride with.. I'm looking to do some difficult, "work you out" cross country riding in the remote area!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    where are you located?

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I live in West Penn, PA...right outside of Tamaqua...if you know where that is? I recently just got into xc, and it's been hard to find anybody game for some solid riding. I'm trying to meet some new people and hopefully make some friends that are down for good ride!! How about your location...are you nearby?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    i am in mt top and we have a lot of great riding here not to far from you, also i ride of the burma road from time to time and me and another guy just did and exploratory ride at delano and found a possibly huge trail system made by moto enduro riders all single track possibly 60-80 miles worth so i imagine i will be checking that area out more, i was also told about a trail from tamaqua to thorpe i'd like to explore if you have any info on that
    send me a pm and we'll try to get together

Rolling on 650b

Tuesday night rides

We have a small group that rides almost every Tuesday night from spring through fall. We ride Tamaqua, Lofty, the Broad Mt. and Jim Thorpe mostly. Let me know if you would like to join us for a ride. We usually decide on Monday where we'll ride on Tuesday. We meet around 6:00. Most likely doing lungbuster in Mauch Chunk this coming Tuesday, the 2nd.

Eric

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Yeah, I'd def. be down with that. I don't know how you go about communication for these rides, but if you'd like, I can send you a pm with my e-mail address. Let me know what works. Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0