NMBA information- Mtbr.com
    3 "fiddy" for short

NMBA information

Im looking for some info on the NMBA. I was at the website and didnt see when the next meenting was going to be. Anyone know?

Thanks

Aug 2004
    Their meetings are the second Tuesday of each month, I believe. All are welcome and they usually hold them at Otto's BrewPub if you like good beer. Check their general forum and you will see a posting a few days before the club meetings.

Wednesday nights at 6:00 is their normal group ride in Rothrock. The group rides will get back into full gear on April 5th, the first Wednesday after daylight savings kicks in.

Have fun,

Jim

mtbr member
    Is there some issue you want to address,concern or question you have before the next meeting? The best way is to use their forums at:
    http://www.nittanymba.org/forums/

I admin the NMBA calander and noticed the meeting dates were missing. I just added the dates for all the monthly meeting until Dec.g
    Last edited by Raymo853; 03-29-2006 at 06:48 AM.

3 "fiddy" for short
    No, I dont have any questions or concerns. I have never been to a meeting before and would like to become more active in the biking community here in SC. So the main reason for the post is to see how I might be able to become more involved and meet some new riding partners.

Thanks for the posts guys.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    How did you hear about the club? One of the ongoing issues for the club is how best to connect with potential new members.

3 "fiddy" for short
    I have gone to the website several times to look for various info. As to where I first heard about NMBA, well I don't know? I use Mt Nittany Wheel Works as my shop and have seen some stuff in there, so maybe that was the source. If you were to post updates on this site about the club there could potentially be new recruits lurking and learning.

So, Wed. at 6pm after the 5th of April. That sounds good. What skill level rides are these typically?

mtbr member
    The skill/speed and so on levels vary depending on who shows up. Usually the Wed rides are pretty easy as the groups are large and diverse. If the groups are large enough we usually break into groups that vary in speed, length and terrain desires.

If you had tried using the NMBA forums last week they were down. They are now back and better than ever.

Members who have read this thread: 0