Newbie here- Mtbr.com

Thread: Newbie here

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Newbie here

Hello all,
    I am new to this site. I live in Lancaster County PA and ride at least 3 times a week in the woods at either French Creek or Mt. Gretna(my 2 favorites) . I have been riding for a pretty long time but have never raced, although I will be entering the beginner 40-44 men class at French Creek "On the Rocks" on August 16th. I am always looking for others that ride in my area that may want to hook up? I will be riding at French Creek today at around 3:30. I am not an expert, but can hang with most average riders. I would also love to thank whoever it was cleaned up trail 15 at Mt.Gretna recently. What a fantastic place to ride!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I go to college down by Mt. Gretna in Annville, PA @ LVC. I'm not in that area over the summer, but as soon as September rolls around I will be in the area. If you're still up for riding the Mt. Gretna area, that'd be really sweet since I can't find anybody who rides in that area.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Sounds like a plan. Just let me know. My son plays for Muhlenberg College on the Soccer Team so it will be a little busy at that time, but I will still try to go as much as I can.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Excellent, I will send you a pm with my email address.

Members who have read this thread: 0