New Yaers Eve Ride da mOOn... Last ride before 2012- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job! New Yaers Eve Ride da mOOn... Last ride before 2012

    Meet at Main Gate
    11 Am

    Send 2011 off with a Ride!

    Don't forget to watch Robbie Maddison jump into history by breaking the World Record Moto Jump New Years Eve night on ESPN:
    Robbie Maddison

  2. #2
    Rolling on 650b
    Reputation: Clipless in PA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    357
    Can't make the eve, but planning on coming out New Years Day around 10 for the first ride of the new year.

  3. #3
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job!

    I'll be there around 11 on Sunday

  4. #4
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job!

    Sure not much going on here on MTBR, but...

    emails from a few locals and out of towners joining the ride

    Saturday 11AM Main Gate

    Ride da mOOn
    Happy New Gear 2012

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Got-Bike!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    Sure not much going on here on MTBR, but...

    emails from a few locals and out of towners joining the ride

    Saturday 11AM Main Gate

    Ride da mOOn
    Happy New Gear 2012
    I'll be there for a little hammer ride. I think Stine is leading a girls only group.
    ahh...the sound of my hub when I coast.

  6. #6
    Chilling out
    Reputation: bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Got-Bike!! View Post
    I'll be there for a little hammer ride. I think Stine is leading a girls only group.
    he has the longest hair, maybe, so that works.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    he has the longest hair, maybe, so that works.
    lol...
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

  8. #8
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Wink

    No Comment,

    Just Ride....................
    Happy New Year fellas

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10

    VA visitor

    Great meeting all you people at da m00n today!! It was perfect conditions and, with so many people, it was a nice social event!! Hope to run into you guys again in the future! All of you have done a great job with the trails! Lots of challenges, lots of fun!

  10. #10
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCKINZ1 View Post
    Great meeting all you people at da m00n today!! It was perfect conditions and, with so many people, it was a nice social event!! Hope to run into you guys again in the future! All of you have done a great job with the trails! Lots of challenges, lots of fun!
    So glad to ride with you my friend and now we can officially add you and the state of Virgina to the mOOn roster, got ya in and out in one piece too... LOL Pretty slippy today after the rain kicked in!

    Go SKINS! Well... next year...

    Here's the ride recap:

    Lot's of riders, over 20 enjoying the great weather and trails!

    Rode NW1, What, NW2, NW1, Ledgeview(check out the Christmas tree on LV it's got tinsel now) 8, T-Rex1, T-Rex2,(new Logover in the rock garden with a runaround too, thanks Chriffer, Got Bike!) Campsite 32, Ol'Yeller, Watkins, Marina and out as it started to rain!

    Trails are slippy with peanut butter mud as the ground can't decide to freeze or not, but Tuesday it will all be solid again! Lake has "skin ice" for our Ice fishing buddies!
    Last edited by NEPMTBA; 12-31-2011 at 03:38 PM.

  11. #11
    Single Track Addict
    Reputation: bulletboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    145
    Thanks for showing us around... I had a great ride; VERY tired.

    I might even sleep through all the bloody fireworks tonight.
    Will ride singletrack for food...

  12. #12
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by bulletboy View Post
    Thanks for showing us around... I had a great ride; VERY tired.

    I might even sleep through all the bloody fireworks tonight.
    Nice meet'in ya...

    ... you got the skills my friend!

    Thanks for bringing Joe along too!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA View Post
    Nice meet'in ya...

    ... you got the skills my friend!

    Thanks for bringing Joe along too!


    What am I ... an afterthought ?



    Had a good time seeing everyone again. And I'm glad BulletBoy wanted to try something different. Let's see if 2012 cooperates and affords me more riding time.

  14. #14
    Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Reputation: NEPMTBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,453

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailBound29er View Post
    What am I ... an afterthought ?



    Had a good time seeing everyone again. And I'm glad BulletBoy wanted to try something different. Let's see if 2012 cooperates and affords me more riding time.
    TB29er your never an after thought! You fit right in dude! Good to see ya again! Good luck with your plans!

Similar Threads

  1. Ride da mOOn Wednesday Night Ol' Skool Ride 12/7/11
    By NEPMTBA in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:49 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 08:10 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 07:41 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.