New Trail Building in Mtn Top- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New Trail Building in Mtn Top

Work has started on new trails in Mtn Top. 3 distinct trails that will connect are in various stages of completion. Attached are a few shots from todays work session which was mainly marking out 2 new trails for futher work later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

i want spring!

Nice Work!

I'm glad to see people are actually doing trail work in the winter. This winter has been very mild so all this extra work is very useful and helpful for the spring.

I noticed with that last picture of the bridge. To make them bridges less slippery, is to attach chicken wire. It will keep your tires from sliding off so easily with the mud. Just a thought to help you out.

good luck and nice work!

Dirty Bert
    Check out all these mountain biking t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts by Trail Hog today!

May 2004
    that pic looks like a parking lot near gov. dick? i know we used to have KMBA mtgs with cusick up at mtn top if that's the same one. Great to see you taking advantage of the lack of vegetation to scout out a trail. Love to come and see it.

joe T
    eastern PA imba rep

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    wheres mountain top?

May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Work has started on new trails in Mtn Top. 3 distinct trails that will connect are in various stages of completion. Attached are a few shots from todays work session which was mainly marking out 2 new trails for futher work later.

Nice work Guys I have so extra wood laying around. You should give me a call next time I would be glad to help ya!

LC

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Are these trails open to all? How can a person help in the future, I use to live in nepa and parents still there. I would like to help out in future to be able to ride there too.

mtbr member

Mtn Top is between Wilkes Barre and Hazleton, PA

. All are welcome to use as well as help build the new trails. PM me with your email and will let you know when we will be doing a trail day again. Thx for the interest.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Members who have read this thread: 0