NEPMTBA Biker Build Off/ St Pat's Parade Scranton Pa 3/14/09- Mtbr.com
    Ride da mOOn Moderator

Smile NEPMTBA Biker Build Off/ St Pat's Parade Scranton Pa 3/14/09

To all:

Concerning the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

We will meet/park at Cedar bike(Scranton Store) for the NEPMTBA/Dirt Rag Biker Build Off/St. Pat's parade and then ride about 1 mile to Scranton and into our location in the parade on Saturday morning. Right now "estimated time" is between 9 and 10 to meet at Cedar bike, this might change and a follow up email info will be sent. You can ride along with us and don't need to have a Biker Build Off bike. You can ride any bike or even walk with us. This is a lot of fun and we get to be together and enjoy the event! Bike riders please try to bring at least a spare tube, (Shamless plug!... LOL. You can grab one at Cedar bike)as I had a flat last year, and I will have spares and a pump, but the more the better!

Thanks to:

All our great NEPMTBA Members
    Dave Johns Cedar Bike, Scranton & Dickson City
    Maurice Tierney from Dirt Rag
    Loren Possinger DCNR

Please pass this on to one and all.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! It ROCKED

To all:

The NEPMTBA/Dirt Rag Biker Build Off held at the St Pat's day parade in Scranton, Pa. was a great success. Thanks to all who built bikes and attended, also thanks to all who hosted the St Pat's day parade in Scranton and for inviting NEPMTBA to have our NEPMTBA/Dirt Rag Biker Build Off in the parade. We had lot's of people ecstatic about seeing the "Trick" bikes:

DCNR's Loren Possinger took Overall Top Honors and the Tall bike class with his Flickable Edition, Jon Arye (A&R hardware) won the Multi Rider Class with his custom 4 person dual bike ridden by his wife, himself and 2 attached trailers for his kids. Lee Curry's Lytning Frames 4T9R won the Mt Bike class.

Thanks to Maurice Tierney of Dirt rag for his support, Cedar Bike, Chuck K., Ty, Jake, Frank and Emily, Joan, Buddy and Shoe for dressing up and adding to the fun! Also my many thanks to my friend Paul Hart the Parade Director for the BEST PARADE TO DATE!

Pics to follow, and look for our Off Road version of NEPMTBA's Biker Build Off to be held at Moon Lake park this summer!

Members who have read this thread: 0