Mt Top Trails- Mtbr.com

Thread: Mt Top Trails

May 2004

Mt Top Trails

Hi All:

Nice to meet you all! I had fun! What a great way to spend a day in the woods! Contact me next time you have a Ride or a Work day. Glad I could help.

LC

May 2004

Gas Gas

John:

Now you know why I feel so at home in the ROCKS! Just wanted to share this pic with you. Hope to ride the Motorcycles some time. You will really like ridingthe Gas Gas. Very forgiving bike with great brakes. You can go as slow as you want, because it has such great balance.This pic was taken at Alden Mountain. Which is close to Mt Top. You had to see the other side of this rock. Straight down and turn left. Had to loft and carry the front wheel so as not to hand up on the skid plate. Then brake hard! This could be done with a Mt Bike. There are lots of cool trails there.

We gotta get the gang to do a ride Mt Bikes there!

LC
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

Good job! Hey Lee, Thx for posting........................

some pictures. Great to see someone else sharing some shots from the trail work day. Appreciate the hard work you put in with the digging/pry bar. Will let you know when we head out again. I know where Alden Mt. is but not the spot you shot going over the rock. Thx again for sharing the pictures and coming out to work this past Sunday!.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    some pictures. Great to see someone else sharing some shots from the trail work day. Appreciate the hard work you put in with the digging/pry bar. Will let you know when we head out again. I know where Alden Mt. is but not the spot you shot going over the rock. Thx again for sharing the pictures and coming out to work this past Sunday!.
    Jeff:

I could show you the spot. It is not the kinda place you wanna ride your Mt Bike though. I know of a lot better places at Alden to ride. I will be having my ride series this Summer, and Fall.I do a ride in each section of my home domian riding area.All are invited. I hope we can get a good group together.

Thanks again for the invitation

LC

Members who have read this thread: 0