More Tubs shots.........- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

More Tubs shots.........

Here comes another 5 shots, If anyone out there knows how to post more than 5 let me know. I am resizing these down to as small as I can already, 62 bits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Nice photos Jeff....
    I am having Tubs withdrawal...
    Larry

Hoopy Frood

Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Here comes another 5 shots, If anyone out there knows how to post more than 5 let me know. I am resizing these down to as small as I can already, 62 bits.
    Great shots! Looks like a nice place to ride.

Instead of using the "attach files" option to upload images, store the images on a public website somewhere and use the image link button to embed images in your post. Using that method, you can put as many photos as you want in one post, add captions, and do some basic layout.

If you don't have an account on a free photo webhosting site, you can put the images in the "Gallery" section of mtbr.com and then just link to them.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member

Thanks khill............

Quote Originally Posted by khill
    Great shots! Looks like a nice place to ride.

Instead of using the "attach files" option to upload images, store the images on a public website somewhere and use the image link button to embed images in your post. Using that method, you can put as many photos as you want in one post, add captions, and do some basic layout.

If you don't have an account on a free photo webhosting site, you can put the images in the "Gallery" section of mtbr.com and then just link to them.
    Appreciate the info on how to post more than 5 shots. Thx.

mtbr member

Well I am just the poster of the pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by ljmsrv
    Nice photos Jeff....
    I am having Tubs withdrawal...
    Larry
    Larry, Brian took most of the shots. I haven't rode in awhile now either. Doing quite a bit of xc skiing to fill in the bike time. We ski the same trails we ride when we get enough snow. Right now we skied probably the last time today in Nescopeck SF, snow is getting thin. Merry Christmas!

Members who have read this thread: 0