moon lake- Mtbr.com

Thread: moon lake

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

moon lake

How's the moon looking? I hit it up in early July while visiting family, it was great. Look's like we'll be back in the area this weekend. Anyone riding friday, sat, or sunday?

Jul 2009
    I am coming back to the area I just don't know when I could ride? I think Saturday or Sunday mornings would be best for me. Man my old stompin ground I am from Plymouth and I would like to ride some of the trail up that way. I am not familiar with Moon Lake trail if you would be able to act as a guide I would not mind at all. I will give you updates as soon as I know whats going on and what my family has planned for me but as I said it is more a high possibilty of getting there. Get back to me Murph. Thanks,
    John

mtbr member
    I rode there last week and had a great time. The Deacon area is really fun but screamer was my favorite. I wish I could join you but I work weekends.

Jul 2009
    To Bad... I may be able to catch another time while I am up there on a weekday.
    John

Chilling out
    it's also possible i'll be out there Sun sometime too, i'll post a follow-up on Sat PM when I know for sure.

i'm not the expert there, but i've ridden enough to be able to get back to where I started from.

gotta ride down NFS the next time though, of course that means coming up 5858, and I don't know whether that's better or worse than going down. Chriffer has a map he's shared, do a search in this forum and you'll probably find the link.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    John, I'm visiting my wife's family, we are from VT. I rode moon lake earlier this summer. I few guys showed me the main loop and Chris on here helped me out with maps. I'm heading over to check it out later this morning 10:30ish ( the place seem to dry out quickly but the rocks will be a bit slick I'll jsut see) and weather permitting will be riding tomorrow and sunday, most likely in the mornings. tom

Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by murph62903
    John, I'm visiting my wife's family, we are from VT. I rode moon lake earlier this summer. I few guys showed me the main loop and Chris on here helped me out with maps. I'm heading over to check it out later this morning 10:30ish ( the place seem to dry out quickly but the rocks will be a bit slick I'll jsut see) and weather permitting will be riding tomorrow and sunday, most likely in the mornings. tom

Alright Tom,
    Just let me know what time. I usually get the posts send to my blackberry. Hopefully I will catch you. My parents still live in the 90s with dial up internet (which is not a problem but as slow as hell). LOL. Just send me a time. I will pm you with my email too thanks a bunch,
    John

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Rode the mOOn last night, thurs the 23rd, with some peeps, can't say enough about these trails, sooooo good, rode that newer trail at the top of T-rex 2, nice addition. The trails are open, she's vulnerable, take advantage, I did. lol

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Rode moon lake this morning, the trails are in pretty good condition, drier than I expected. I'm thinking about hitting it tomorrow around 9 or 10. anyone interested???

mtbr member
    I'll probably be hitting up the moon early Saturday morning.

Jul 2009
    Sorry guys I wish I could have made it but my uncles wedding entailed to much. I did ride on a couple of trails in the area but did not have enough time as I wanted to get out to moon lake. Hopefully next time I will get to meet you out there.
    John

Members who have read this thread: 0