• 03-17-2012
    JeffSkisMontana
    5 Attachment(s)
    March Heat and Winds.......Equal...
    .....really dry nice conditions....a few pics...add some from your ride....
  • 03-17-2012
    JeffSkisMontana
    5 Attachment(s)
    Still can't believe this is March....
    ...a few more pics....Ride On!
  • 03-17-2012
    slowdave
    good times .....good times
  • 03-17-2012
    krazcustoms
    We rode Stairway to Heaven later in the day today and there was a noticeable difference in the trail firmness between Sunday and today so it is packing down with every ride. Most of the switchbacks need to be widened (which I'll be taking care of), but overall I definitely prefer that over the quad path. Rollercoaster is the best it's ever been - what a blast. Thanks for sharing the pics - I keep forgetting to take my camera.
  • 03-18-2012
    JeffSkisMontana
    First ride for all of us on .....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by krazcustoms View Post
    We rode Stairway to Heaven later in the day today and there was a noticeable difference in the trail firmness between Sunday and today so it is packing down with every ride. Most of the switchbacks need to be widened (which I'll be taking care of), but overall I definitely prefer that over the quad path. Rollercoaster is the best it's ever been - what a blast. Thanks for sharing the pics - I keep forgetting to take my camera.

Stairway to Heaven.....looks like a few people have been riding it.....with all the warm weather it is perfect for conditioning... a little rain....warm weather....riders....Ride On!