Map of Moraine- Mtbr.com

Thread: Map of Moraine

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Map of Moraine

Does anyone have an accurate map of the MTB trails at Moraine State Park on PDF or something else? Last time I went I tried to use the ones at the park office and had a really tough time following it. I don't know if it was an outdated map or maybe I just can't follow directions. I'm planning on going this Sunday, and as much fun as getting lost can be, I had a bad experience getting lost last time. Thanks in advance.

-Jack

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I do, it is the same one that is posted at the trail head the only thing missing on it is the new downhill everything else is on it. Pm me with your addy if you want.

mtbr member
    There is some good info and a map posted here
    http://www.porcmtbclub.org/phpBB3/bi...topic2591.html

Quote Originally Posted by JTred
    Does anyone have an accurate map of the MTB trails at Moraine State Park on PDF or something else? Last time I went I tried to use the ones at the park office and had a really tough time following it. I don't know if it was an outdated map or maybe I just can't follow directions. I'm planning on going this Sunday, and as much fun as getting lost can be, I had a bad experience getting lost last time. Thanks in advance.

-Jack

Hermit

I've got the goods...

Send me an email and I'll get you an image to print out 8.5x11 copies.

swampboy62 "AT" yahoo.com

Steve Z
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Thanks for all the replies. I went Sunday with my girlfriend and another friend and I realized why I had so much trouble with the map the first time I went, I exited the power line trail well before a mile. Needless to say, on Sunday we still didn't stay on the power line for a mile, but we ended up quitting after only about an hour because of an injury. I still had a blast, and got a handful of pictures too.

Members who have read this thread: 0